Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember a few on here saying Bolaise was the better of the two, yet the Palace fans didn't bat an eyelid at the thought of Bolaise being sold, but revolted when it looked like Zaha could be on his way to Spurs, that's how highly they rated Zaha.

That’s because they’re used to having players like bolasie, routledge and Townsend . Palace have always been crap.

Marco is quite angry with the lack of activity in the transfer market. are training several players that he does not want and already tell that to Marcel and Moshiri.

At this stage, he NEEDS a ST and CB so we are late - despite fans playing down the important of getting his players in early - the manager would have expected the execution to time with his pre season planning.

Wolves don’t have any players better than Zaha.

Vardy was top class in his day but surely no one on here would have him ahead of Zaha now. His career is only going one way and Leicester don’t have anyone else as good as Zaha.

Imo, there’s only 2 players in that Leicester side who’d get in our first choice 11 right now and 1 of them is about to get sold. The other 1 is Vardy and we’ll address that position this summer, with better than Vardy.

I think this current Everton side is seriously under rated by everyone and will prove how good they are this season.

Mate, Zaha is probably the best player in the league outside of the top 6. I’d be over the moon if we signed him
He's good but he is certainly not worth anywhere near £80m. In fact, I would be worried if we spent even half of that as historically his statistics aren't exemplary.

While he may be influential for Palace and a pivotal factor in them staying up, for me it's a big fish in a small pond situation.

Wolves don’t have any players better than Zaha.

Vardy was top class in his day but surely no one on here would have him ahead of Zaha now. His career is only going one way and Leicester don’t have anyone else as good as Zaha.

Imo, there’s only 2 players in that Leicester side who’d get in our first choice 11 right now and 1 of them is about to get sold. The other 1 is Vardy and we’ll address that position this summer, with better than Vardy.

I think this current Everton side is seriously under rated by everyone and will prove how good they are this season.

I actually agree with you on this one too mate, the thing is, i think our fans and players under rate themselves too, as we saw end of last season, abit of confidence and we can go were ever we want.
I'd also argue the fact that (i know we dont have Zouma) but Harry Maguire is not better than Keane, Mina or Zouma, he is just English and hyped more on the back of a good world cup. I'm not saying he is a bad player, but i'd would find it incredible if anyone paid 90m for him

That's what i said...which was obviously dismissed....
giphy.gif

INS
Leao - £35m
Jesus - £35m
Sangare - £20m
Arias - loan
Mandzukic - loan
Zouma - £35m

Total £135m (including loan fees)

OUTS

Lookman - £25m (Energy Drink FC)
Bolasie - £7m (Skunks)
McCarthy - £5m (Skunks)
Mirallas - released/loan
Martina - released/executed
Niasse - £5m (Cardiff)
Gueye - £35m (PSG)
Pennington - £4m (Championship)
Besic - £5m (Championship)
Tosun - £15m (Schalke)
Tarashaj - £1m (Grasshoppers)

Total £102m

Probably a significant saving on wages as well!

Get it sorted Marcel

Status
Not open for further replies.