Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking through his tweets and there is a lot of stuff about Neymar and Everton which feels like it could be proven right but certainly hasn't actually happened yet.

This is the original source and they don't put their name to it without solid info

Some one give @Zatara a tranquilizer.

I see no way we lash that kind of money on him this window....

But I wonder if it would be a loan, with requirement to buy next summer? That I could see happening, we get to train him for a year in our system, and next summer will have the money to spend, as THEORETICALLY we wont have any major needs but CM, and maybe RB, Backup LB.

This is the original source and they don't put their name to it without solid info

Ok. A very interesting development. On the work permit side: wouldn't a huge fee and big wages be enough? Isn't that mostly the criteria outside of caps?

Ok. A very interesting development. On the work permit side: wouldn't a huge fee and big wages be enough? Isn't that mostly the criteria outside of caps?
I actually read the article and apparently the deal would have him stay in Brazil until January. Also his contract is up at the end of 2020 so they basically have to sell him now or risk losing him on a free somewhat soon. And he still hasn't played with the first team but is playing in u17 games coming up.

I actually read the article and apparently the deal would have him stay in Brazil until January. Also his contract is up at the end of 2020 so they basically have to sell him now or risk losing him on a free somewhat soon. And he still hasn't played with the first team but is playing in u17 games coming up.
It looks like he's already played with the U20s. He was apparently quite good at the U17 South American championships.

I've never seen the kid play, I can't say I know him - I vaguely recall some articles with him linked with big clubs for 70M, etc.

I will say this - his film is completely ludicrous. But it's still against kids. So I cannot possibly fathom spending 40M on a kid like this. That is just silly. But who the heck knows.

That Flamengo team is loaded. Barbosa, de Arrascaeta, and if Everton is out and Gerson is on his way to Roma, wonder if they'd put this kid in there.

....it’s Friday 19th July and here’s this morning’s Toffee transfer round-up;

- According to Le Quotidian Du Foot, Everton are interested in signing Lucas Tousart from Lyon. The article says the Toffees have already approached the 22 year old defensive midfielders entourage.

- Bookmaker William Hill have apparently slashed the odds of Crystal Palace winger, Wilfried Zaha joining Everton after a Liverpool based gamble saw his price drop from 20-1 to 5-1.

- Everton’s Official Site has confirmed 20 year old Josh Bowler signed a one-year contract extension ahead of completing a season-long loan transfer to Hull City.

- Fanatik say Everton have rejected Galatasaray’s loan bid for Henry Onyekuru, with the Toffees only interested in an outright sale for the winger.

- Sky sources report Salamon Rondon has completed a medical with Chinese outfit, Dalian Yifang. Everton have been linked with the striker in the past.

- The Liverpool Echo continue to suggest Everton hold no interest in Atletico Madrid striker, Diego Costa, but say AS Roma have joined the race for the ex-Chelsea man. The Echo also picks up on yesterday’s reports linking the Toffees with Marseille’s Morgan Sanson, as well as Cenk Tosun with a move away from Goodison to Schalke.

- Canal+ report PSG no longer want Nicolas Pepe and this could force Lille to bring down their asking price, which also saw Everton withdraw their interest. Inside Football, however, say Napoli are still keen on the Ivory Coast forward.

- A tweet posted in this thread links Everton with a €40m move for Flamengo’s 17 year old wonderkid, Reiner Jesus. The youngster has been dubbed ‘the new Kaka’, and has previously been associated with a £60m move to Real Madrid.

It looks like he's already played with the U20s. He was apparently quite good at the U17 South American championships.

I've never seen the kid play, I can't say I know him - I vaguely recall some articles with him linked with big clubs for 70M, etc.

I will say this - his film is completely ludicrous. But it's still against kids. So I cannot possibly fathom spending 40M on a kid like this. That is just silly. But who the heck knows.

That Flamengo team is loaded. Barbosa, de Arrascaeta, and if Everton is out and Gerson is on his way to Roma, wonder if they'd put this kid in there.
It's absolutely nuts for us to be doing something like that. I don't think it's true because it is so out of character. I completely advocate for taking risks on kids and trying to grow them. High risk high reward and all that. But this is beyond high risk. A kid with zero first team games for more than we've paid for anyone bar Gylfi and Richarlison. I just don't believe we'd do that even though he does look legitimately brilliant in the clips that are out.

I can't believe Bolasie and Mirallas are still Everton players and there are absolutely no indications that they'll be leaving any time soon.

Utterly depressing.

Same, but to a very slight lesser extent, can be said of Besic, Davies, McCarthy and Schneiderin.

And again for Tosun and Niasse.

And Stekelenberg. And Martina. Spending over 2 million a month on wages for this gang of carts.

Add those 10 players to any Championship side and it'd be a rock solid guarantee of no promotion fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.