Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF Gana goes, (and those quotes make it sound likely) and we need a replacement for him, that would appear that we are trying to sign:

Zouma (or another CB)
Winger (to likely replace Lookman)
RB (As Silva has confirmed)
CM (Gana replacement)
CF (Desperately need this)

That’s on top of the 3 we have signed already. Total of 8 new players. That is a worryingly huge overhaul. Requires a mass exodus to start happening pretty quickly.

Aye however very unlikely that we are signing 5 players from now until the windows end imo.

We got lucky on deadline day that the deals for Mina/Gomes went through if we continue leaving them until the death we'll slip up at some point.

Dangerous game that rockstar Brands likes to play.

Both extremes only exist as a reaction to the other

The Brands fans lay into someone giving legitimate and minor criticism to Brands and that then gives that person a chip on their shoulder and they become more emboldened in their stance and eventually head up joining the Brands haters. The Brands haters then have a go at someone giving minor praise to Brands and the process works in the other direction. Before you know it we're stuck in an endless cycle of the two extremes battling, with everyone else caught in the middle

Also known as The Martinez Era of "Cult" Vs "Plotters"

Let's just not do that again eh? There's still time to nip this in the bud
You've just described social media.

I think you've misunderstood my post

a) haller has signed a 5 year deal with a option for a further year so until that option is activated it's only a 5 year deal.

B) I put no one signs a 6 year deal not no one gets a 6 year deal.

C) my original point was no one in this day and age will sign a 6 year contract for wages as low as 65k a week. Especially not someone being signed for 42m.

D) when I was referring to how much I ment his wages.

Sorry if I wasn't clear on this in my post friend hope this helps clear it up ;)
although you are right, FIFA don’t permit contracts any longer than 5 years, cba searching for the paragraph as it’s a massive document! But I’m pretty sure ‘an option’ for a 6th year has to have an escape clause for both side
CF8226BA-68F5-499F-B742-93DD48CE06FE.png

Status
Not open for further replies.