Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gomes was actually not wanted at Barcelona though, as in they had absolutely desire to keep him whatsoever, and really needed to raise funds. Chelsea may be quite happy to keep Zouma and use him, but able to be persuaded to sell. That's a completely different situation. Personally I also thought Zouma was a more important signing than Gomes after last season.

Wouldn't say its completely diffent, I'd say it was fairly similar, but I take your point. I meant in the scenario that lampard rates tamori higher, then Zouma is unwanted.

I see the Delph replacing Gueye story is sneaking up already. Terrible business if that's the case.

18:42

'DELPH NO GUEYE REPLACEMENT'
Everton boss Marco Silva has insisted the signing of Fabian Delph from Manchester City does not mean Idrissa Gueye is set to leave the club.
Delph joined on a three-year deal for a fee believed to be £9m on Tuesdayand is expected to compete for a midfield berth at Goodison Park after spending much of the end of his time at City as a makeshift left-back.
"Gana (Gueye) is still our player and, of course, if we lose Gana then we have to sign a player to replace him because you are talking about one player playing almost all of the games in our squad," Silva said.
"If it will happen then we have to replace him, it is not because we have signed Fabian Delph."

SSN

I think we have Gueyes replacement already lined up, Marco just doesn't want to say who. As Soon as/ if Gueye goes, we'll bring them in. I'm confident that, like they've said a while back, they know who all their targets are. Marco even said they've wanted Delph since April, so it just shows, their plan has been there for a while, just the reality of moving money around and selling our dross, isn't that simple

I think you've misunderstood my post

a) haller has signed a 5 year deal with a option for a further year so until that option is activated it's only a 5 year deal.

B) I put no one signs a 6 year deal not no one gets a 6 year deal.

C) my original point was no one in this day and age will sign a 6 year contract for wages as low as 65k a week. Especially not someone being signed for 42m.

D) when I was referring to how much I ment his wages.

Sorry if I wasn't clear on this in my post friend hope this helps clear it up ;)
No problems.
Its still 6 years whatever way its portioned up.
It could start @ 65k with increments over the length of contract.
I'm pretty sure there are many things in footballers contracts that arnt made public.
But lets get him signed 1st ( hopefully)

18:42

'DELPH NO GUEYE REPLACEMENT'
Everton boss Marco Silva has insisted the signing of Fabian Delph from Manchester City does not mean Idrissa Gueye is set to leave the club.
Delph joined on a three-year deal for a fee believed to be £9m on Tuesdayand is expected to compete for a midfield berth at Goodison Park after spending much of the end of his time at City as a makeshift left-back.
"Gana (Gueye) is still our player and, of course, if we lose Gana then we have to sign a player to replace him because you are talking about one player playing almost all of the games in our squad," Silva said.
"If it will happen then we have to replace him, it is not because we have signed Fabian Delph."

SSN

I cannot believe anyone would have thought otherwise.

Why do we take so long to get stuff done? West Ham literally gone from being mugged off by Gomez to signing a decent striker in Haller in about a week.

We've been linked with Kean and Malcom for abar 3 weeks and hardly any update on either (if true)

Come arrrnnnn Everton sort it out we are desperate for a striker!
Because thats how you end up with Sandro getting 6 figures a week.

45 million is a lot. Who knows if he will be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.