Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moise Kean has again confirmed that a stay at Juventus is his preferred option after reading a comment from @Mikey_Fitzgerald that suggested Andy Carroll may well be a strike partner for the upcoming season. When approached for a comment Kean simply responded 'nonce', which I believe is Italian for nonce.
Everyday is a school day...

Here's your alternative transfer update, which is sponsored by Rustler burgers today. If you're looking for an effective weight loss programme and lead a busy life like me, why not eat a Rustlers burger and watch the weight fall out of you. I haven't been able to trust a fart for 24 hours and its been a truly exhilarating thrill ride full of slightly soiled underwear. Rustlers, for the time of your life.

Now we've got the adverts out the way, on with the transfer news;

As mentioned above we've had a bid knocked back for Billy Crellin from Fleetwood, I initially read his surname as Cretin and it would appear that was an accurate indication of his personality after he had the audacity to turn us down. I look forward to trying to buy him from Wolves for £30m in a few years.

Rumours continue to persist about a move for Diego Costa despite there being absolutely nothing in it at all. Diego was recently taken to one side by customs when flying in for talks with an unnamed club and several limbs were confiscated from his luggage. When asked for a comment by the waiting press Diego hissed, snarled and spat at a reporter before being assaulted himself by long forgotten Icelandic singer/songwriter Bjork.

Moise Kean
has again confirmed that a stay at Juventus is his preferred option after reading a comment from @Mikey_Fitzgerald that suggested Andy Carroll may well be a strike partner for the upcoming season. When approached for a comment Kean simply responded 'nonce', which I believe is Italian for nonce.

News of a previous transfer and Phil Neville has stated that signing for Everton was the best decision of his life. Some would argue that evading his dads advances rank higher but Phil appears to have skewed priorities. Phil has claimed he is immensely proud of the work he's done as manager of the England womens team and his time at Everton has left him impotent so none of them are in any danger.

More news as and when I've changed my underwear.

Thanks for all your hard work on this.

People are getting spoilt with daily updates now. Shows how important it is for monopolies to be broken. Diversity is key.

Status
Not open for further replies.