Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

So based off assorted rumours (Which could be bunkum) and what we know to already have happened, we could end up with a final transfer haul of;
Lossl
Gomes
Zouma
Neres
Ndayie
Kean

Whilst moving on
Phil Jagielka (Free)
Ashley Williams (Free)
Joe Williams (If transfer rumours are true)
Brendan Galloway (Free)
Luke Garbutt (If Oxford can get him)
Antonee Robinson (If Wigan can get him)
Matty Pennington (Stoke rumours went cold, but others could be looking at him)
Gana (If Tuchel can convince Leonardo to sign him)
(Others I've not remembered us definitely selling/releasing)

With probably more to leave as well if we can find any takers for them

So based off assorted rumours (Which could be bunkum) and what we know to already have happened, we could end up with a final transfer haul of;
Lossl
Gomes
Zouma
Neres
Ndayie
Kean

Whilst moving on
Phil Jagielka (Free)
Ashley Williams (Free)
Joe Williams (If transfer rumours are true)
Brendan Galloway (Free)
Luke Garbutt (If Oxford can get him)
Antonee Robinson (If Wigan can get him)
Matty Pennington (Stoke rumours went cold, but others could be looking at him)
Gana (If Tuchel can convince Leonardo to sign him)
(Others I've not remembered us definitely selling/releasing)

With probably more to leave as well if we can find any takers for them

PSG signed two central midfield players now in Parades and Herrerra.

Cant see them signing Gana now too, which is good news.

Brands did an amazing job last summer. Brought some decent players in for good fees and got rid of as much deadwood as he could. He's also brought in Gomes, who, i think we could at least double our money on if he has another decent season, and got Sandro on his way for another year. We can't make teams take our crap players, and I'm sure he's fully aware of our massive wages outlay each month. I'm sure he's also in contact with the clubs all of our targeted players, but most player trading happens in a chain, so we could be waiting for a while before any movement on some of them. As supporters we'd all want it done ASAP, but in reality it won't. I don't understand some of the breakdowns on here, when they're probably in the process of doing exactly what we want them to do, they just can't tell us yet. I'd rather hear nothing until they sign, than spend weeks panicking about a player we're trying to get, but hearing other teams are trying to usurp us and agents dropping info, left, right and centre trying to get a public bidding war on the go. Just relax ffs

Anyway, I've compiled my own transfer update for you today as I feel we could do with mixing it up. I've only used sources that have previously proven extremely reliable; FYI I have bolded and underlined the names of players so they appear like useful links to player profiles or relevant articles.

First off some good news, Vital Football report that we are likely to miss out on signing Danny Welbeck and his permanently broken body. He's linked with Southampton, West Ham and Crystal Palace. I can't think of a more worthy trio of clubs to get stung by this deal.

Soccer Souls advise that we would be making a shrewd move if we signed Ibrahim Sangare as a midfield enforcer. No idea who he is but I've just looked at a picture and he's quite big so I've had to assume this translates into being an effective enforcer.

The 4th Official state that we hold interest in Badou Ndiaye but a deal is complicated by the fact that high levels of radiation and toxic fall out in Stoke make it difficult to get in and negotiate with him.

Fansided state that we're seriously looking at Bertrand Traore from Lyon, I spent the morning scouting Ryan Bertrand by mistake and have concluded that Bertrand Traore would be a more effective full back than winger.

football.london Report that Gomes has told Zouma he should return to Everton on a permanent basis, unfortunately Zouma drowned in a pool of his own jizz when Gomes sent a picture message of himself and we've now been offered Gary Cahill.

More as we get it.....

Good work sir,

Please can this become a regular update?

Its like being on the school playground again in here.

1059.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.