Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of interest, how much do you think Everton should be selling Sandro for? And what clubs should we target that are dumb enough to pay money for him?
If you were Brands, what would you do?

I think the fact that the most cogent and logical answer to this that I can think of is "Well I got 18m from Leicester for him on Football Manager" says it all.

Safe to assume that anyone without a picture is on the way out?

NB:- Niasse still has a photo.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190702-222411_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190702-222411_Chrome.jpg
    790.4 KB · Views: 201
I Know this isnt Everton related, but felt you would appreciate it. What the hell are Leicester doing.

BREAKING NEWS

Sky sources understand Newcastle have this evening agreed a fee with Leicester for the sale of Ayoze Perez.

We understand Leicester have a deal in place to buy the Spaniard for £30m.
On the solanke scale this is not the worst business in the world. Scored 12 goals last season.

Out of interest, how much do you think Everton should be selling Sandro for? And what clubs should we target that are dumb enough to pay money for him?
If you were Brands, what would you do?
How about trying to get the cash paid for him? He was cheap. Shouln't be too hard.

Don’t get the agenda with you and brands,it’s quite frankly ridiculous
There is no 'agenda'. I made an observation (an obvious one) last season that he needs to sell more rather than loan all our players out.

That critique is still relevant.

Maybe the bromance of others might be toned down a bit and some evaluation made rather than the constant love notes posted to him on here?

It's embarrassing.

There is no 'agenda'. I made an observation (an obvious one) last season that he needs to sell more rather than loan all our players out.

That critique is still relevant.

Maybe the bromance of others might be toned down a bit and some evaluation made rather than the constant love notes posted to him on here?

It's embarrassing.
It’s probably because we’ve given some players big contracts and the players don’t want to take a wage cut to move...

Status
Not open for further replies.