Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Looks like he ran the show against the mighty Trinidad & Tobago. Let’s sign him up!
[Poor language removed]. A weak opponent still doesn't take away his vision to see the passes he made and his ability to put the passes on a dime for the whole game. I get you're just playing rile the yank up but don't take away from his talent.

Why is announcing Gomes of Andre, taking so long?

[Poor language removed]. A weak opponent still doesn't take away his vision to see the passes he made and his ability to put the passes on a dime for the whole game. I get you're just playing rile the yank up but don't take away from his talent.

So you don’t get more time and space against poorer opponents with lower fitness levels? Ok

Arsenal look set to sign Dominik Szobszlai for £15m. Really wanted him at Everton for a while now as he looks to be a more mobile Gylfi

Well yes it absolutely does take away from it doesn't it? That's why players who are a million years past their best (or never even had a best) go over to the MLS and the like and rip it up, because everyone they're playing against is utter rubbish. There's really a very big - and obvious - difference between looking good against poor sides and looking good against good ones.

So you don’t get more time and space against poorer opponents with lower fitness levels? Ok
T&B have tons of fitness. One of their teams requirements seems to be that you need to be able to run 7 miles a game. To me that still very minimally affects his ability to see and make those passes. You could put anyone on the training ground and have them run through drills with no pressure and they still will miss a decent amount. Weston was over 90% on the night and would be a shame if you said that they were low skill passes

Status
Not open for further replies.