Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think we need to spend big on a striker mate. We just need someone who’s a bit more pacey, technical and a more natural finisher than DCL. We’re really gonna struggle to find a Lukaku esque 25 goal a season man. So our best bet is to just get a striker who offers something different.

We so do

Unfortunately, strikers, like the Snow Leopard before them, seem to have become an endangered species

Plus the fact that nobody seems to have told our scouting network (We still have one of those, don't we) that we desperately need at least one, and probably TWO strikers

If we can’t find a top striker then maybe we need to focus on increasing our supply to our average strikers and getting goals from elsewhere which might be why Silva has been looking at wide forwards who could play off DCL.

Ag
I know they stood by him for his terrible start but he is wasting his prime years there. He could easily be barca or real's keeper, even psg and winning loads of trophies. Weird to say that about united but they're a team yoyoing between CL and Europa at best and not title challengers.

Agreed, alot riding on him to even get to europe nextseason IMO.

All we need is a striker who can comfortably hit double figures with Sig and Richarlison chipping in, 20 goal a season strikers are very rare in the Premiership

Just bumped into me auld uncle Bill (he’s not me real uncle, me mum just used to call him that) down at the chippy just.

Uncle Bill reckons that the toffees are set to unveil a massive transfer that will make headlines. It’s not Gomes or Zouma though.

Bloody good chips today BTW.
Bully’s belly is now full.

People saying we should sign a 20 goal a season striker. If they were readily available I'd imagine we would.
Last season 4 players scored over 20.
Salah, mane , aubameyang and aguero.
2 are not strikers and none of the 4 are obtainable.
Next 4 on the list were kane , hazard , vardy and sterling. 2 more wingers , one who is out of reach and one over 30.
Having a spread of scorers is the key. We had 2 last year who scored a good amount. If we could add 1 or 2 more to do that we would improve massively

Just bumped into me auld uncle Bill (he’s not me real uncle, me mum just used to call him that) down at the chippy just.

Uncle Bill reckons that the toffees are set to unveil a massive transfer that will make headlines. It’s not Gomes or Zouma though.

@orly

Direct info from uncle Bill

Welcome De ligt

Status
Not open for further replies.