Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He would cost a lot more than that for a start, also misses a lot of chances. And I don’t think he suits silvas style.

When the first link appeared a month ago, Phil kirkbride said we weren’t interested. So fingers crossed he’s right
C2DE8E60-31CA-4317-AFD5-C01030F3EA38.jpeg

I still believe Mitrovic would represent great value if he could be bought for £15 - £20m.

Goodison cult hero in the making that lad. Good age too. He’ll bring those around him into the game with his excellent hold up play.

He divides opinion as do 90% of strikers but ‘reasonably’ proven players in that position are hard to come by for the right money.

It’s either someone like that or we finally break the bank, send a message and go for a Werner / Icardi type.

We can’t go into another PL campaign with a young hope up top.

He`s just a tattooed, angrier version of Tosun.

DCL is good at bringing others into play, but not scoring.

We need one who can actually score.

According to the echo (takes cover) zouma wants to stay at Everton. I think the source originated in the star but it says that he has told people close to him that he wants to stay with us. I hope this is correct because he was class last season apart from the 17 game streak but that could be said for the whole team

Iglesias reportedly turned us down in January didn’t he? Don’t know a huge amount about him other than that he can slot

Status
Not open for further replies.