• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not your job though is it.
That is what the scouts and management do.
It does not really matter a lot what we think. It wont make a difference

It doesn't matter what you think about a club that you have no part in running either, yet you still post on a forum about it.

You may not be in to stats but you have no issue posting about things you have no control over, yet are happy to tell someone else they shouldn't be.

This sums up everything that is wrong with posts about stats.

Thankfully our scouts will watch them with their eyes and will know how they play.

If you have to look up stats to work out how someone plays then maybe just not comment about them at all rather than spending time searching for stats so that you can.
The club will do both. Because they aren't stupid.

No but if I'm curious about someone who is linked what's the easiest way for me to find out a little about him? Spend 5 minutes searching a couple websites or go hunt down a match to watch? It's for my own enjoyment more than anything.
Watch him if he signs and make up your own mind . If he
It doesn't matter what you think about a club that you have no part in running either, yet you still post on a forum about it.

You may not be in to stats but you have no issue posting about things you have no control over, yet are happy to tell someone else they shouldn't be.
Where did I say he should not be posting about it. I'd like to see that.
My point is we all have views about players and potential signings. But in reality it does not matter. Who ever is our management at the time decides that . So all the stats we look or matches we watch will not influence their decision.

Watch him if he signs and make up your own mind . If he
Where did I say he should not be posting about it. I'd like to see that.
My point is we all have views about players and potential signings. But in reality it does not matter. Who ever is our management at the time decides that . So all the stats we look or matches we watch will not influence their decision.
I understand I have no influence. If we could only talk about things we had control of we'd all be bored our whole lives.

....’it’s Saturday no school today’, and here’s the morning Toffee transfer round-up for 22nd June;

- Yahoo Football France have tweeted Everton have made contact with Nice regarding their 24 year old French youth international midfielder, Wylan Cyprien.

- The Liverpool Echo suggest Everton already have the groundwork in place to secure Kurt Zouma on a permanent deal, but the Daily Mirror reckon no decision will be made until after Chelsea appoint a new manager.

- Het Nieuwsblad say there is interest in Kevin Mirallas from Standard Liege, RSC Anderlecht and Royal Antwerp. The 31 year olds preference is Standard but the players wages might be an issue. The Everton winger spent last season on loan at Fiorentina who opted against making his move permanent.

- Mundo Deportivo quote Atletico Madrid right back, Santiago Arias, who has been linked with a move to Everton; “I did not talk to Brands. I’m focused on Copa America. I still have a future with Atletico, so my future is there for now”.

- Inside Football report West Ham are willing to meet Roma’s asking price for midfielder Maxime Gonalons who has been on Everton’s radar.

- Everton scout, Carlo Jacomuzzi, spoke to Radio Marte in Italy regarding the Toffees interest in PSV winger, Hirving Lozano; “...that was discussed last year, but the current rumours could be a move by his agent. As far as I know, Everton are looking at other players”.

- Estadio Deportivo believe Everton could move for Espanyol forward, Borja Iglesias. The 26 year old scored 17 goals last season and is also interesting Real Betis.

....’it’s Saturday no school today’, and here’s the morning Toffee transfer round-up for 22nd June;

- Yahoo Football France have tweeted Everton have made contact with Nice regarding their 24 year old French youth international midfielder, Wylan Cyprien.

- The Liverpool Echo suggest Everton already have the groundwork in place to secure Kurt Zouma on a permanent deal, but the Daily Mirror reckon no decision will be made until after Chelsea appoint a new manager.

- Het Nieuwsblad say there is interest in Kevin Mirallas from Standard Liege, RSC Anderlecht and Royal Antwerp. The 31 year olds preference is Standard but the players wages might be an issue. The Everton winger spent last season on loan at Fiorentina who opted against making his move permanent.

- Mundo Deportivo quote Atletico Madrid right back, Santiago Arias, who has been linked with a move to Everton; “I did not talk to Brands. I’m focused on Copa America. I still have a future with Atletico, so my future is there for now”.

- Inside Football report West Ham are willing to meet Roma’s asking price for midfielder Maxime Gonalons who has been on Everton’s radar.

- Everton scout, Carlo Jacomuzzi, spoke to Radio Marte in Italy regarding the Toffees interest in PSV winger, Hirving Lozano; “...that was discussed last year, but the current rumours could be a move by his agent. As far as I know, Everton are looking at other players”.

- Estadio Deportivo believe Everton could move for Espanyol forward, Borja Iglesias. The 26 year old scored 17 goals last season and is also interesting Real Betis.
Hopefully the Lozano one is classic misdirection.

Iglesias could be our hero baby.

I still believe Mitrovic would represent great value if he could be bought for £15 - £20m.

Goodison cult hero in the making that lad. Good age too. He’ll bring those around him into the game with his excellent hold up play.

He divides opinion as do 90% of strikers but ‘reasonably’ proven players in that position are hard to come by for the right money.

It’s either someone like that or we finally break the bank, send a message and go for a Werner / Icardi type.

We can’t go into another PL campaign with a young hope up top.

I still believe Mitrovic would represent great value if he could be bought for £15 - £20m.

Goodison cult hero in the making that lad. Good age too. He’ll bring those around him into the game with his excellent hold up play.

He divides opinion as do 90% of strikers but ‘reasonably’ proven players in that position are hard to come by for the right money.

It’s either someone like that or we finally break the bank, send a message and go for a Werner / Icardi type.

We can’t go into another PL campaign with a young hope up top.
He would cost a lot more than that for a start, also misses a lot of chances. And I don’t think he suits silvas style.

When the first link appeared a month ago, Phil kirkbride said we weren’t interested. So fingers crossed he’s right

Status
Not open for further replies.