Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One stat I wish these sites had was how many forward passes midfielders play. That's something that matters a good deal and is hard to find.

This sums up everything that is wrong with posts about stats.

Thankfully our scouts will watch them with their eyes and will know how they play.

If you have to look up stats to work out how someone plays then maybe just not comment about them at all rather than spending time searching for stats so that you can.

This sums up everything that is wrong with posts about stats.

Thankfully our scouts will watch them with their eyes and will know how they play.

If you have to look up stats to work out how someone plays then maybe just not comment about them at all rather than spending time searching for stats so that you can.
Sorry I don't have time to go back anand watch even one 90 minute Nice game much less 20. I imagine our scouts do have that ability but I'm not one. So to get a feel for how someone plays I like to look at stats instead. Then if I do see them in a game I know more of what to look for.

Sorry I don't have time to go back anand watch even one 90 minute Nice game much less 20. I imagine our scouts do have that ability but I'm not one. So to get a feel for how someone plays I like to look at stats instead. Then if I do see them in a game I know more of what to look for.

What a nerd

That's not your job though is it.
That is what the scouts and management do.
It does not really matter a lot what we think. It wont make a difference

Status
Not open for further replies.