Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya lads, quick update. I’ve been on my holiday in Verona and tonight at dinner I happened to be sat next to Mr Brands. He was speaking to a player called Tony Spinone who I believe plays for Hellas Verona.

He got quite animated with a breadstick and I don’t think the video is appropriate to post on here as it’s very NSFW. I did manage a picture which I’ll post.

Expect the Spinone deal to be wrapped up by Tuesday for a fee in the region of £5.2mil.

Wow summer really gets the cat among the pigeons. I feel ill with anxiety with all this aggression.

Last edited:

Hiya lads, quick update. I’ve been on my holiday in Verona and tonight at dinner I happened to be sat next to Mr Brands. He was speaking to a player called Tony Spinone who I believe plays for Hellas Verona.

He got quite animated with a breadstick and I don’t think the video is appropriate to post on here as it’s very NSFW. I did manage a picture which I’ll post.

Expect the Spinone deal to be wrapped up by Tuesday for a fee in the region of £5.2mil.

View attachment 60823
Must have been a rough summer for Marcel

Think there's one or two getting a bit over excited on here.
As per last year , there are unlikely to be any "leaks" until deals are done , or almost done.
Despite what some may bang on about , we are now , finally , being run properly as a club , both on and off the field.
We will not get all of our targets , but how could anyone in their dreams expect that.
Moshiri is backing Brands , and I have confidence he will deliver.
It's up to Silva then !

Heres one, lets say the club sold every player since Moshiri came in and threw some money around and we broke even so the moneys wasted on Bolassie and Klassen etc were recouped so the likes of Lookman and Vlasic and Richarlison and Bernard and (whisper it) Digne were offset against the outrageous fees paid for Keane, Sigurdsson, Mina.

To restart square go would you lose the benefits to the squad to offset the colossal lossleaders.

Great post pal, give up your day job

Move out of your box room. Turn off football manager.

Get yourself to Milan or Paris cos you're a DOF in the waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.