• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

teacher-what-are-you-laughing-at-me-nothing-my-brain-42945440.png

this weasel thing is the worst thing to happen to the transfer thread, I want to come on here and read the obscure links and the 'my hairdressers mates dog told me' stories but posters are now reluctant to put anything up as they are jumped on straight away and tagged in to a stupid index so someone can try and prove they were talking BS. If you hear something and pass it on it doesn't make you all of a sudden accountable for it

I’m worried some people are trying to play the system here with the Index.

The media are claiming the Gomes deal is all but done and dusted, so those coming on here claiming to be itk and saying “Gomes is a done deal” are trying to preemptively weasel their way into a positive Index...

@orly I hope you have accounted for this? ;)

They are very much tagged on the Index as hideous Aftertiming Weasel. I think @Raino85 was the first mutation actually

Neres will cost too much money for a position that isn't a priority, I know Silva wants a leftie but this guy would cost way too much when we still only have DCL up front.
How do you work out it’s not priority? If Richarlison or Bernard get injured we are fooked

Status
Not open for further replies.