• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Super player but just can't see us signing him

I would have said the same in regards to Bernard. No one really knows what is happening behind the scenes.

A rolling stone gathers no moss, and I think the club is deadly serious about trying to compete again. Neres signing would help to solidify the Brazalian influence too. Which is never a bad thing :)

As much as I would love Neres here - I cant see us going for him considering his likely price tag.

Gomes, Zouma, RB and a CF - that's £100-120 million right there and Neres is rumoured to be around £40-45 million.

If we bring in a LM think it'll be for about £20 million someone like Traore at Lyon.

I would have said the same in regards to Bernard. No one really knows what is happening behind the scenes.

A rolling stone gathers no moss, and I think the club is deadly serious about trying to compete again. Neres signing would help to solidify the Brazalian influence too. Which is never a bad thing :)

I don't trust any smoke from Everton under Brands unless it's an actual surprise or someone that makes too much sense - Gomes or Zouma.

That's how he's shown to operate. Last summer was a complete lockdown on info. It's the same now too.

It’s nice to be credited with a chance of landing a player with the burgeoning profile of Neres but - and I can’t stress enough that this is just a feeling based on not a great deal - I can’t help thinking he’d be a bit garbo for us.

Seeing as this is the West Ham thread...who is this Gomez they've had a bid accepted for(29 million) ? Is it anyone we're interested in?
Its not the bloke we had on loan is it?

He is a uruguayan centre forward, big, good on the ball and good finisher… probably not mobile enough to play the kind of football silva wants to though, and in any case unless west ham offer silly wages he will be playing champions league at valencia

I could see Neres’ going somewhere for similar money to Richarlison. But still not convinced there’s much chance he’ll end up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.