Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think, he thought I meant Neymar.

I DEFO did not mean Neymar.
They’d, as in they had Neymar ready to step in. No one believed anyone would trigger a release clause as high as that
He did mean that but that still would have left them with a bunch of aging or not good players in defense and midfield so still not really good planning for the future especially when there's no chance Neymar wins as many games as Messi did.

According to Transfermarkt they had a negative net spend even last season selling Ronaldo.

It's what happens when a government & bank fund you.

Tbf to real Madrid they have made a profit in transfers for the last 3 season's and before that they haven't exactly had crazy net spends.

In the last five years they've had a positive net spend twice in the 14/15 season (to the amount of plus €13m) and the 15/16 season (to the amount of plus €76m).

Over the last 5 years they've actually made €36m profit from player sales when offset against their spending. I mean it looks like there making up for it this season like.

COME ON THE TURKS

Anderlecht'te last season, wearing the shirt for rent and entering the radar of Galatasaray star football player Yannick Bolasie for talks began with Everton was expressed. Bolasie is also interested in Besiktas and Trabzon.

So Real Madrid have now spent close to £300m and there are rumours they’re still interested in Pogba/Eriksen. They’ll need sales. Let’s in get in quickly.

Similar situation with Barca who have de jong signed and big money deals for Griezmann and De Ligt lined up.

Samedo
Jesús Vallejo
Gomes
Malcom
Diaz

Let’s buy them all

Marcos llorente would be nice

Gomes to be announced in a few weeks but my mate who knows stuff (actually a former actor turned agent active in MLS deals, but he has his ear to the ground, also most famous for a role he played in an early 90s Stephen King adaptation), let’s just call him “Jobe”, says Gomes wasn’t Brands first target but he wasn’t able to pull the trigger on the first guy lined up. But still happy with Gomes despite his lack of top end velocity because he fills a need in the roster and is a great locker room presence. Anyway, just passing on what I hear, don’t hate the playa, hate the game yo! @orly
You know Jeff Fahey??

Status
Not open for further replies.