• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When is Eggs starting his daily round up?/Germany
@Eggs will let us know lol,To be fair when you do them Eggs,its one of the 1st things i look for to read, before i read half the other crap on here lol

....the international window doesn’t open until 11th June. The French window opens that day but Spain, Italy and Germany is July.

I’m thinking anything before 11th June is pointless, especially as it runs until 8th August. Probably start in mid-June.

Except that he's left footed, plays on the other wing, can actually shoot and doesn't dedicate his entire footballing career to trying to get on Showboat on Soccer AM.

At 23 Bolasie was playing for Plymouth Argyle in League 1. At 23 Bertrand Traore has almost double the goals Bolasie has in his entire career, played Premier League football for Chelsea, helped Ajax to the Europa League final, helped Lyon to the knockout stage of the Champions League and played over 50 times for his country.

Hiya Bertrand mate

I trust the judgment of the current recruitment set up. Would be daft not too after last summer.

Always interesting though to gauge the opinion of those who watch him regularly, and the view on Twitter at least seems to be a mixed bag. Some Lyon fans want him gone, others are upset they he may potentially leave. The general consensus seems to be that he was absolutely fantastic the season before the one just ended, but not as good this season although hardly terrible.

There are other players in their squad who they seem to have the same opinion about, terrific the season before but not as good this.

A lot of them are putting this down to their current manager, who the majority seem in general agreement that they dislike him and want him gone.
Yeah, their manager Genesio is already leaving and they did underperform for the level of players they have, Traore was one of many who didn't reach the heights of the previous season

No offense, but if you didn't know who Lucas Digne was, I'm not sure you pay much attention to world football.

So because someone doesn’t know the current Barca back up rb and the old psg back up rb that isn’t first choice for his country... it means you don’t pay attention to world footballl?

So because someone doesn’t know the current Barca back up rb and the old psg back up rb that isn’t first choice for his country... it means you don’t pay attention to world footballl?
He was a phenom. He lit us the U20 world cup in 2013 and was thought of along with Pogba as one of the next great world players. He was on the France world cup squad in 2014. He was bought by PSG for like 15M as a 20 year old after playing regularly as an 18/19 year old at Lille. He played for PSG and quite a bit for Barca in addition to killing it for Roma.

So yes, if you were paying attention to football from 2013 to 2014, you would've known who he was.

He was a phenom. He lit us the U20 world cup in 2013 and was thought of along with Pogba as one of the next great world players. He was on the France world cup squad in 2014. He was bought by PSG for like 15M as a 20 year old after playing regularly as an 18/19 year old at Lille. He played for PSG and quite a bit for Barca in addition to killing it for Roma.

So yes, if you were paying attention to football from 2013 to 2014, you would've known who he was.

I didnt have a clue who he was till we signed him.

I find yoot footy boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.