Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, it's not a bad thing to have another goal scorer. But regardless,Traore isn't going to jump into the starting lineup, he'd be like a 20-25M squad player that would start in certain tactics and be a bench option in other matches. He's also an underrated crosser. Regardless, Silva wants a left footer to cut in and score just as much as create. And say we move for a Depay type to play CF that creates more than is a pure scorer. That would work fine with more goal scorers on the wings. Not saying that's going to happen, but it's a thought.
We are very deficient in open play creativity so while more goal scorers is better we could really do with someone to take a bit of the load off Gylfi and Digne in opening gaps. Traore doesn't strike me as that player.

i would take Andy Caroll easily, great warrior when he is not injuried, class player for a substitute and way better than DCL (even if i like the kid)

Of curse we could have better but we need two more strikers and he is a free agent. I'll take him rather than NotSoWellbeck a hundred times.
The key with both Welbeck and Carroll is however good they are or arent is unimportant because they're both approaching 30 and unable to play for half of each season. There's no point.

i would take Andy Caroll easily, great warrior when he is not injuried, class player for a substitute and way better than DCL (even if i like the kid)

Of curse we could have better but we need two more strikers and he is a free agent. I'll take him rather than NotSoWellbeck a hundred times.

giphy.gif

To bring us to new heights, we need 3 key exciting penetrative dribbler type of players in 3 key positions:

1. CF, players having attributes the likes of Suarez, Aguero (very few in the market up for grab)
2. Attacking Midfield, players having attributes the likes of Hazard. (That's why we should keep Unpolished gem like Lookman, and with right attitude and drive could be future star with such mould)
3. Winger. A strong winger with attributes the likes of Mane, Son HM who can penetrate n score and be good backup for either Bernard or Richarlison. (A thing about Bernard is he's a bit diminutive in physique to be able to hold on to possession for long while penetrating. His asset often lies in quick turns or wrong footing defenders for quick crosses rather than taking on defenders for longer dribbles).

If we can get two or three players of above calibers in above mentioned positions, our team can be formidable under Silva style of play.

Currently, the potentials that rumoured to be on the horizon are:
1. Neres (left or right winger) from Ajax
2. Depay (CF) from Leon
Both young and exciting. Will add to this list as off season progresses.

To bring us to new heights, we need 3 key exciting penetrative dribbler type of players in 3 key positions:

1. CF, players having attributes the likes of Suarez, Aguero (very few in the market up for grab)
2. Attacking Midfield, players having attributes the likes of Hazard. (That's why we should keep Unpolished gem like Lookman, and with right attitude and drive could be future star with such mould)
3. Winger. A strong winger with attributes the likes of Mane, Son HM who can penetrate n score and be good backup for either Bernard or Richarlison. (A thing about Bernard is he's a bit diminutive in physique to be able to hold on to possession for long while penetrating. His asset often lies in quick turns or wrong footing defenders for quick crosses rather than taking on defenders for longer dribbles).

If we can get two or three players of above calibers in above mentioned positions, our team can be formidable under Silva style of play.

Currently, the potentials that rumoured to be on the horizon are:
1. Neres (left or right winger) from Ajax
2. Depay (CF) from Leon
Both young and exciting. Will add to this list as off season progresses.

So basically we need a striker like aguero, and 2 wingers like Mane & Hazard

No flys on you

Timothy 4:3
For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions.

May the Lord have mercy on you my son.

Status
Not open for further replies.