Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would there ever have been a more underwhelming first signing of a transfer window.
Know what you’re saying but I’m not too bothered about someone we’ll likely never see whose job will be to trade catches with Pickford during the warm up.

Pickford doesn’t seem to be injury prone and Silva didn’t even rest him for the cup games in the end.

I know a few wanted to see Virginia promoted to understudy to Pickford, but at his age is that any good for his development?

Probably best to loan him out so he plays competitive games and then sign up another youth keeper for the U23’s

In an ideal world we want brands picking up these South American stars before they go to other clubs in Europe and their value skyrockets eg Lozano.

The problem we have is with work permits so looks like we’re going to either have to pay extra to help with their application or buy them and loan them out until they can get one. Both increase the risk massively.

In an ideal world we want brands picking up these South American stars before they go to other clubs in Europe and their value skyrockets eg Lozano.

The problem we have is with work permits so looks like we’re going to either have to pay extra to help with their application or buy them and loan them out until they can get one. Both increase the risk massively.

Eredivisie allows them to develop. We'd want proven talent not potential and run risk of developing them to move to bigger clubs if they do well.

Know what you’re saying but I’m not too bothered about someone we’ll likely never see whose job will be to trade catches with Pickford during the warm up.

Pickford doesn’t seem to be injury prone and Silva didn’t even rest him for the cup games in the end.

I know a few wanted to see Virginia promoted to understudy to Pickford, but at his age is that any good for his development?

Probably best to loan him out so he plays competitive games and then sign up another youth keeper for the U23’s

Stinks of Wessels.

Not a lot on YouTube to go off where young Sosa is concerned. Seems like a total stab in the dark, but I'm confident in Brands like.

Will Lossl realistically make Pickford think twice about behaving the bell again? If true I'd like to think Virginia will be loaned out to get some non u23 experience

I believe this may come in handy in the coming months:

62946732-A88-C-4-EB5-8-E5-A-56760569043-B.jpg

In Ligue 1, Jonas Lossl was one of the best gk, and we have some serious goalkeeper in the league so he is not that bad.

As someone said, Pickford was surrounded by a terrific defense and that can explain the big number of goal against huddersfield.

For a back up, and free, that is really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.