• Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Traore > Bolasie.
38 year old me that’s been smoking for 20 years and has dodgy knees > bolasie
garbage > traore and bolasie

Bolasie we all want binned off but Traore really isnt very good.

Linked to Santiago Sosa from River Plate. Never heard of him.

Been doing the rounds for 48hrs mate

Galatasaray + Besiktas + Lille + Southampton + Newcastle all interested in Bolasie £7mil

Yussuf Poulsen from RB Leipzig

My cousin who lives and works in Frankfurt (long way from Leipzig, admittedly) reckons his Leipzig-supporting boss thinks we have been talking to them about him.

Take this as the most tenuous of links of all time, since it's effectively the German version of "a lad in work told me..."

My cousin who lives and works in Frankfurt (long way from Leipzing, admittedly) reckons his Leipzig-supporting boss thinks we have been talking to them about him.

Take this as the most tenuous of links of all time, since it's effectively the German version of "a lad in work told me..."
Can you get your mate in Frankfurt to drum up some Haller rumors?

My cousin who lives and works in Frankfurt (long way from Leipzing, admittedly) reckons his Leipzig-supporting boss thinks we have been talking to them about him.

This has come up a few times if I recall.

Sadly he’s another striker that doesn’t get the digits.

AMIRITE @Nymzee ?

I’ll be astounded if a premiership team offers actual money for Bolasie. Or a Turkish team for that matter, seeing as they never want to open their wallets.

It’s got another loan deal all over it with us paying the majority of his wages. Same with mirallas and a number of others.

As if we’d be lucky enough to get £7m for him.

My cousin who lives and works in Frankfurt (long way from Leipzig, admittedly) reckons his Leipzig-supporting boss thinks we have been talking to them about him.

What a start to the window this one. The bar has been set.

I don't care if you got indexed. This is the good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.