• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wishlist:
Rafael Leão - Striker. It appears Barca are very high on him, but with our new relationship with them, perhaps we can bring him in for a few years of seasoning and then sell him on to Barca. Ideally by the that time DCL is even more advanced and the loss wouldn't be huge. Or we will have won back to back titles and moving to Barca would be a step down. Either is fine with me.
Ibrahim Sangare - Holding Midfielder. https://totalfootballanalysis.com/p...is-ibrahim-sangare-the-next-star-from-ligue-1.
~ "Physically, Sangare is everything that you might want in a modern central midfielder, standing at 6ft3 he uses his long limbs to hold opposition players off and to manipulate the ball through and around opponents. He also boasts the technical ability to control and manipulate the ball in tight areas of the field as his side enter the attacking phase. In the defensive phase of play, Sangare covers space exceptionally well across the width of the field as he moves to cover for his full-backs who move into high areas of the field in the attacking phase. He is also adept at pressing quickly when the situation arises. Indeed in the defensive phase, we have seen Sangare perform a similar role to the one that the Brazilian midfielder Fabinho adopted at AS Monaco before his move to Liverpool".
~ “Physically, he’s like Yaya Toure but he reminds me of Michael Essien,” African journalist Alpha Balde explained about the player when he first arrived in France in 2016.
~
Sounds like Gana but taller and can actually pass. Yes please.

Read an article that Skov is apparently available for as low as £5m with Tottenham wolves west ham and Watford all interested. Seems to be who could offer the best wages. I know we could beat all of them but Tottenham (if they actually spend).

Would you go into another potential Sandro situation to sign him or is he too high risk?

DCL is under contract till 2023, Be a bit weird if he got an extension tbh unless he was Kylian Mbappe tier.
Not that I believe some attention seeking ITK says on twitter like.
Wouldn’t be unusual for his agent to request a new contract with better wages given his status as regular starting striker.

My 2019 Plan for FC Sexy:

Sell Bolasie, Schneiderlin, Besic, Onyekuru, Tosun, Niasse and a few others for 70 million, save wages as well.

Buy Gomes on a permanent for 25 million, buy RBDigne for 18 million, buy top Striker for 45 million for a total net spend of 88 million. Then, loan a CB, and either get someone like Herrara on a free, or a loan for someone like Alena. That way you add a few starts, plus a couple of backups, while keeping net spend at under 20 million or so.

If Gueye insists on leaving, if you sell for 30-35 million, buy his replacement at 20-25 million. If we are also going to buy Zouma, then I think that means we have to get a cheaper striker option, and another loan move for someone else to stopgap another position.

Sell Bolasie, Schneiderlin, Besic, Onyekuru, Tosun, Niasse and a few others for 70 million, save wages as well.

Buy Gomes on a permanent for 25 million, buy RBDigne for 18 million, buy top Striker for 45 million for a total net spend of 88 million. Then, loan a CB, and either get someone like Herrara on a free, or a loan for someone like Alena. That way you add a few starts, plus a couple of backups, while keeping net spend at under 20 million or so.

If Gueye insists on leaving, if you sell for 30-35 million, buy his replacement at 20-25 million. If we are also going to buy Zouma, then I think that means we have to get a cheaper striker option, and another loan move for someone else to stopgap another position.

I see several issues with all this sadly PT.

I think you added a zero by mistake. You meant £7m once we have sold them all surely??

Ok PStar.

These are all min fees, we might get more.

Bolaise 10m, Besic 5m, Onyekuru 20m, Tosun, sadly I cant see us finding anybody to buy him, he has loaned out for 3 years all over him, Niasse 10m, Morgs 10m, Walcott 15m, McCarthy 10m, Lookman 15m, the rest of the rubbish isnt worth a sausage. Lets say 100m all in.

70m to buy Zooms and Gomes, 45m for Seb Haller.

We would then need to replace Walcott, Lookman, Morgs and Tosun from the above list.

And thats without buying another RB and possibly another CM.

Which is why its very prudent to give Baines and Jags another year!

*thinking emoji

The whole things an utter mess, as I keep saying, I would hate to Brands having to sort this all out.

£10m for Yannick @MarcelsGoat ?!

Whoever pays that will be my new second team.

Its a fee that makes him attractive enough for teams in Europe, granted his wages would be the biggest issue, but if he keeps banging em in in belgland I would hope we could get 10m+.

Im personally not hopeful of us culling everybody this summer, the same reasons we couldnt sell any of them will still exist this summer, the reason is that they are all utter rubbish and getting paid around 10 times the amount their talent dictates in wages.

How can you assign a price to a nameless right-back.

Status
Not open for further replies.