Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diego Llorente linked today. Probably nothing in it but defenders from La Liga scare me as they’re usually not used to the pace or physicality of the league and seem to just give up and accept defeat when they’re faced with your likes of Messi, Suarez, Griezmann etc.

Diego Llorente linked today. Probably nothing in it but defenders from La Liga scare me as they’re usually not used to the pace or physicality of the league and seem to just give up and accept defeat when they’re faced with your likes of Messi, Suarez, Griezmann etc.

Some have turned out alright. Azpilicueta Alonso Otamendi Bellerin.

Some have turned out alright. Azpilicueta Alonso Otamendi Bellerin.
Azpilicueta was from Marseille and didn’t Alonso play for Bolton for a bit?

Wouldn’t say Otamendi or Bellerin have been particularly good and I’m fairly sure Bellerin came through Arsenal’s youth academy anyway

All this chat between Neres and Richarlison on international duty and how we need a left footed winger just seems too good to be true.

Neres would be such a great signing. Come on Rico, get him in.

Don’t worry mate, we aren’t going to have to worry about facing any of those three any time soon...

All this chat between Neres and Richarlison on international duty and how we need a left footed winger just seems too good to be true.

Neres would be such a great signing. Come on Rico, get him in.
They have the same agent, i know what you mean though it does seem a bit convenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.