Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't shoot the messenger, but speaking to a Leeds fan today he was saying the word is Calvin Philips is Everton bound, I asked him is Philips any good he said since he was moved back to a defensive midfielder he's been excellent.

Don't shoot the messenger, but speaking to a Leeds fan today he was saying the word is Calvin Philips is Everton bound, I asked him is Philips any good he said since he was moved back to a defensive midfielder he's been excellent.

We will sign bigger names and better players.

Wasn't a shot pal. Was a genuine question. And it's a forum. Clearly touched a nerve.
Well, pal, one of the posters here posts links to the Moscow games in the Vlasic thread. Clicking links is really tricky. Much like I watch Galatasaray. You know, being an Everton fan and a soccer fan in general.

Welbeck top class. Amazing.

Whatever WE think ijjy, we don't set the going rate. Its a long time ago when footballers played solely for the love of the game. If that were still the case, we would bot need billionaire owners. How long is it since a footballer got the corpy bus to the ground to play? Someone posted wage bills for the top clubsI think we were 7th) That's how the cookie crumbles buddy. Sorted your garden yet?

Whatever WE think ijjy, we don't set the going rate. Its a long time ago when footballers played solely for the love of the game. If that were still the case, we would bot need billionaire owners. How long is it since a footballer got the corpy bus to the ground to play?

None of this means we should pay Danny Welbeck anywhere near what he allegedly wants.
It’s insanity and I’d like to think the powers that be won’t even be looking.

None of this means we should pay Danny Welbeck anywhere near what he allegedly wants.
It’s insanity and I’d like to think the powers that be won’t even be looking.

It depends what THEY think he's worth. Is Sanchez worth £350k a week, is Ozil worth £300k a week, and Sanchez never plays, and Ozil doesn't play every game. Although I've not seen anything from Everton suggesting that we are interested in Welbeck, I suggest its just forum talk. Only firm report of anything I've heard is Strootman(?) being offered to United and us and another club on loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.