Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you mean. I realize he is not great, but there is just something about a big gronk with a bit of snide. Can’t help but kind of like the guy. It’s not that I want us to sign him, just that if we do then so be it.

I didnt know this at first, but did you know he is only 24 y.o? changed my perspective quite alot.

I didnt know this at first, but did you know he is only 24 y.o? changed my perspective quite alot.
Yeah, I did. His finishing will hopefully improve with time. Might be able to get on the end of some of Lucas and Gylfi’s set pieces too.

I know he has limitations and ideally we will do better, but if we can’t then I think we could certainly do worse (see Welbeck, Danny).

But, like I said earlier, I like the guy.

I want to know if welbeck would have not been English if people would still rate him here. Bet those same people though alerdyce was a good idea

A Schrödinger's player would be one that is both amazing and terrible at the same time, it wouldn't be until someone observes him play, that his true nature be realised.

So even if he was not playing, like you said, he is still the best player we've ever had and the worst player we've ever had. It's only once we watch him, do we realise he is the worst player.

Which is slightly different to what you are saying, but I am just being a pedantic arsehole so ignore me.

He’s also dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.