Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure Lookman leads the way with a grand total of 15 starts. So the answer is no but have any really had an opportunity? Had DCL done anything 6 months ago? At the start of this year Keane had only been atrocious in a blue shirt. They got better by getting actual opportunities.

Thats a fair observation. Perhaps DCL showed application in training, that some suggest, Lookman hasnt? Keane we now know was playing in pain most of last season, but that said, has improved anyrate.

Dunno really. They may all turn out to be sound, maybe not. But if Brands and Silva would rather have them off, with a few bob in return, its them that will live or die by that.

Thats a fair observation. Perhaps DCL showed application in training, that some suggest, Lookman hasnt? Keane we now know was playing in pain most of last season, but that said, has improved anyrate.

Dunno really. They may all turn out to be sound, maybe not. But if Brands and Silva would rather have them off, with a few bob in return, its them that will live or die by that.
I do trust the Brands has the right idea here but it still worries me when all ththe stories are about us selling off younger players. If you look at teams this decade that have moved up the league it's almost always been done by getting younger players in and having them grow to the level of challenging. Monaco, Ajax and Spurs have all done this and if we want to move up it feels like we will have to as well.

I'd imagine among people outside the Everton support it becomes less and less of a minority. He was fine and I wouldn't want us to sell but when I look at the team LW RB and Striker are the 3 spots I see serious potential for improvement. Or RW and move Richarlison back to the left.

Oh, so you’ve “ imagined “ it then.

Thanks for that.

He means his Wikipedia numbers didn’t look as fancy as he’d wanted.
You keep saying this but I feel like people counted how many goals someone scored before wikipedia and generally it was a useful thing for an attacking player to be able to do. I'm not even talking about anything more advanced than that, although I could if you want and it still isnt flattering to the lad. The best defense of his ability seems to be Lucas Digne is really good when they play together which says a lot really.

Anyway not going here again. The fact of it is we need to score more goals to win a trophy and selling promising young attackers isn't helping unless the money goes to different attackers. If selling Lookman or Henry gets us someone like Malcom than go for it but I'm dubious about our ability to attract that level of player.

I do trust the Brands has the right idea here but it still worries me when all ththe stories are about us selling off younger players. If you look at teams this decade that have moved up the league it's almost always been done by getting younger players in and having them grow to the level of challenging. Monaco, Ajax and Spurs have all done this and if we want to move up it feels like we will have to as well.

Monaco and Ajax have no choice. Spurs lucked out, big time. But again, I get your point. Seeing a team develop and grow and succeed is the dream. But if the fellas in charge reckon the current lot aint up to it, well, thats their job.

You keep saying this but I feel like people counted how many goals someone scored before wikipedia and generally it was a useful thing for an attacking player to be able to do. I'm not even talking about anything more advanced than that, although I could if you want and it still isnt flattering to the lad. The best defense of his ability seems to be Lucas Digne is really good when they play together which says a lot really.

Anyway not going here again. The fact of it is we need to score more goals to win a trophy and selling promising young attackers isn't helping unless the money goes to different attackers. If selling Lookman or Henry gets us someone like Malcom than go for it but I'm dubious about our ability to attract that level of player.

No mate, the entire team is better. Tell me more about how he does nothing though because numbers told you so.

Status
Not open for further replies.