Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

.....not sure why the Lookman/Bernard debate is taking place in this thread, suggest we get back to transfer matters.
giphy.gif

Of course you would, because numbers. That’s what Walshy and the Hamburglar did, bought people based on numbers.
You think Marcel is just magically selecting who he's going after or something? Obviously he's scouting them but I'd imagine he starts somewhere.

It's just stunning to me how infatuated everyone is with an average player because he does back heels and runs a lot.

You think Marcel is just magically selecting who he's going after or something? Obviously he's scouting them but I'd imagine he starts somewhere.

It's just stunning to me how infatuated everyone is with an average player because he does back heels and runs a lot.

I think Brands and his network of scouts actually watch players play footy you know. Thank god for that as well.

I think Brands and his network of scouts actually watch players play footy you know. Thank god for that as well.
Yeah I agree but you don't think he's just sending them to grounds on a hunch do you? He's clearly using some kind of system to determine who is worth watching. Unless we are employing hundreds and hundreds of scouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.