Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

United fan talking about interest about our French midfielder. Schneiderlin?!? No Idrissa. Would I sell him for £40 million... depends on the replacement and how it affects the make up of the team after the money is reinvested. He's better than what they have, so rinse them if there is anything to that rumour.

There is a French Gana his name is kante

work permit??
Surely Santiago Sosa wouldn't get a work permit unless has has another citizenship?

5 league apps and a few U20 caps doesn't meet the requirements.
He doesn't appear to have another citizenship

Although, Richarlison moved to Watford for a similar sort of fee two years ago, had no EU passport and no caps for Brazil

Buy him a house in Portugal for 500,000 euro and he is sorted
....sorry, Zat. I went a page back and didn’t see any posts about the lad.

Regardless, it could be a link with substance given Brands knowledge and contacts in the S American market.

Work permits

- EU heritage
- Caps
- Transfer fee
- Wages

The last 2 were why Watford got Richarlison a permit but we didnt get one for Onyekuru.

Transfer fee must be in the top 15% which Richarlisons was...i imagine £11.5mil for this chap would also pass.

Work permits

- EU heritage
- Caps
- Transfer fee
- Wages

The last 2 were why Watford got Richarlison a permit but we didnt get one for Onyekuru.

Transfer fee must be in the top 15% which Richarlisons was...i imagine £11.5mil for this chap would also pass.
I always think of the top 15% of wages as being super high, but then forget that there's loads of small or no money ones and people only pay attention to the huge money ones. Buy all the South American talent!

Work permits

- EU heritage
- Caps
- Transfer fee
- Wages

Not full caps though.

Status
Not open for further replies.