Besic
Dowell
Garbutt
Anthony Evans
Connolly
Joe Williams
Mason Holgate
Galloway

Should we get a decent enough deal in place for any of the above then it’s tricky to make a case for keeping any of them.

Hope that Reece James lad does slot into Chelsea’s first team squad over the summer, would mean Azpilicueta could be used as a CB (if needed) and render Zouma surplus to requirements

Time to push the nuclear button...

Stekelenburg
Cuco
Ashley
Jags
Pennington
Morgan
McCarthy
Bolasie
Kev Mirallas
Sandro
Oumar Gol
Cenk
Vlasic
Besic
Dowell
Garbutt
Anthony Evans
Connolly
Joe Williams
Mason Holgate
Galloway

Should we get a decent enough deal in place for any of the above then it’s tricky to make a case for keeping any of them.
Add Walcott to that list.

Add Walcott to that list.

I wasn’t sure about him as there may be a case to be made for him (although I don’t think we need him) As for the 21 listed, there’s probably a few more that could go on the list that might be worth keeping plus others that need chased that I’ve forgotten about. (The Swiss lad up front)

Baines
Theo
Henry O
Ademola
Bennie
Anto Robinson

Easily 15-25 that could/should go.

Time to push the nuclear button...

Stekelenburg
Cuco
Ashley
Jags
Pennington
Morgan
McCarthy
Bolasie
Kev Mirallas
Sandro
Oumar Gol
Cenk
Vlasic
Besic
Dowell
Garbutt
Anthony Evans
Connolly
Joe Williams
Mason Holgate
Galloway

It blows my mind every time I see a list like this. How the hell do we still have so much dead wood?!

Hope that Reece James lad does slot into Chelsea’s first team squad over the summer, would mean Azpilicueta could be used as a CB (if needed) and render Zouma surplus to requirements

What with Rudiger making the Oracle, Garth Crooks Team of the Year! Chelski now have;

Maldini Rudiger
David Luiz
Christiansen
Alonso
Cesar Azpilicueta
Emerson
Cahill (leaving)
Zouma

Plus a shed load of kids coming back from loan deals.

Minus Cahill and Zouma they still have 4 centre backs. They’ll no doubt want to pull our pants down on the price now that he’s went from relegation fodder to beautiful French man mountain in 12 months.

Hopefully he will want to be part of the Everton ‘project’

Status
Not open for further replies.