Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Transfers are always a bit of a gamble, but I would rather we spent 30mil on a raw 20/21 yr old, who potentially could become a 100mil pound forward like Richarlison. Than waste another 30mil on Tosun mark 11. Like mitrovic or Callum Wilson, who you know aren’t really going to get much better.

I agree some are calculated and some are just pure risk. I'm not fussed on sell on value I just want the best we get on the pitch now. Yep Mitrovic and Wilson won't take us to another level unfortunately. Wilson reminds me of Darren Bent, he was also English and over rated.

Was actually impressed with Origi last night. Think he's only got one year left on his contract.

Not being held to ransom though. £6m should be enough.

Many of us watch rs destroy Barca tonight and hope one day we can build a squad as strong as they are, in the next minute they post the desire to see josh king playing for us. Doesn’t make sense.
We spend 25m on Tosun, 15m on biases 30m down the dustbin on half talented players and yet some of us encourage us to spend another 25m on half decent king. 65m down the drain without pushing us to the next level. When are we going to learn?
To be clear, Brands hasn't done this. So not sure who the "we" is referring to, but Mosh already got rid of the clowns that would buy Josh King. So we HAVE learned. Did Brands even buy a single English player? They are overpriced.

I also get it that some here don't watch anything but English footy, and that's fine, but if there is a player in another league that is better and cheaper vs. a mediocre player in the PL, the choice is obvious. And the PL may be the best league in the world, but the differences are THAT massive from even Ligue 1.

Chelsea transfer ban appeal has been rejected. Very low chance of us acquiring Zouma now.

Feel very indifferent about this as I think he is a good compliment to Keane but not a stand alone defender that can make anyone better next to him. Definitely think there is better and cheaper out there that Brands can go searching for.

Was actually impressed with Origi last night. Think he's only got one year left on his contract.

They sold Ibe for £16 and Solanke for £20.

No way they sell him for £6 million.

I bet he signs a new deal with them with a pay rise, they'll be able to afford it with the huge money they are making from the CL.

nah..he's been mostly rubbish, just seems like the pathetic barca defenders made him like drogba for the evening

I agree some are calculated and some are just pure risk. I'm not fussed on sell on value I just want the best we get on the pitch now. Yep Mitrovic and Wilson won't take us to another level unfortunately. Wilson reminds me of Darren Bent, he was also English and over rated.
Yes I don’t want us to buy to sell on for profit. I basically saying I’d rather buy someone who potentially could turn into a top class striker. Something Mitrovic or Wilson will never be.

Status
Not open for further replies.