Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
...nah, you have to understand we can’t open threads on posters aspirations otherwise we’d have millions of them.

I appreciate it’s an ego thing, but just be content in your own body you mentioned the player first. Indeed, if we’re in the least bit interested we’ll allow you to vault yourself. That should be very exciting for you, but in the meantime just take care.
Dgy.gif

Someone said we get £5m or something if he goes.

No idea how they’d possibly know that though.

I read that too: as part of the add-ons when he went to Utd. If he moves or signs a new contract, we get £5m (allegedly)

@Miracetti @Brazilian intruder

Which Brazilian right backs / centre midfielders and centre forwards could we sign this summer?

Dont forget they would require work permits, which means european ancestry or a big transfer fee...
RB is a problem right now. I think the two best youngsters went to Juve/Barca this year.

Center midfielders: You are not talking about DM, right?
- Bruno Guimaraes(Atletico Paranense) Is rated very high. I think he is linked to Chelsea tough.
- Matheus Henrique(Gremio). Similar level to Arthur(Barca).
- Igor Gomes(Sao Paulo). Very young. Just had his first games. But we can see he will be good. Tall and strong too. Some people comparing him to Kaka but he is more defensive.
Those players probably could get enough points for a work permit due to continental competitions or get an european passport.

Centre forwards: the new players are just arriving. The only that i think is ready is Pedro(Fluminense). He had a injury last year when he was close to go to Real Madrid. But is back and scoring.

Now if you ask me who i would sign:
Above all it would be a winger named Gabriel Martinelli(17)But he signed for Arsenal i think.
Everton - Gremio winger. His agent told the club he is going to europe in this window. Linked to Milan and City.
Antony(19) - Sao Paulo winger. Apparently Ajax made a offer for him. He is pretty funny to watch.

We’d need to wrap up Gomes and Zouma quickly. I think £30m each might do it, maybe more.

After that it’s about:
  1. Shifting as many deadwood players as possible.
  2. Replacing Gana who I think will inevitably leave.
  3. Splashing out on a goalscorer so that we can rotate between them and DCL.
There’s about 15 players that we really need to get rid of, who could fund the majority of the purchases this window. Especially if we manage to get a decent fee for Walcott, Cenk etc.

I want both players and if we could get them for 60m that would be very good business imo. I actually said earlier in the season that I would want Zouma but wouldn’t want to pay the money Chelsea would want for him, his performances recently have made me to be less concerned with the amount as he really looks settled now and looks like a top young CB. I would happily pay the 30m if that’s what he would cost and may even over pay a bit just for the peace of mind knowing he knows the club and takes that risk away compared to another young cb signing. Gomes I would like but Morgan, and I really wanted him gone, has shown he can play well in this system so Gomes might not be as important as I first thought, I still want him and thinks he’s very good but I wouldn’t be bowing down to Barca regarding price or even getting involved in a video g war, 25-30 m is where I would be sitting at and be willing to walk away if Barca try drawing it out like Mina last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.