Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if he's already been talked about before - Ludovit Reis
Only 18, played a full season for Groningen
Links with Barca.
Only valued at about 5mil.
Potential is huge.
Style - a bit of a cross btwn frenkie de jong and kante

This is the type of signing I think they should be looking at.
Understudy to Gana for a year, then take the cash for Gana.
If it pays off, and a couple more like it and we've got a run at establishing a top 6 position.

I do hope we sign one or two young players IE 17/18.
The lad from PSV who Brands mentioned a few months ago and obviously knows him well. Mohamed Ittarren (spelling) I think his name is. Maybe buy him and loan him back fir a season.

All the talks of Thiago Mendes in for Gana if Gana leaves for PSG or United. If my memory is still in check he’s a 26 year old that would cost us about £20m for the same player type as Gana. I think we all can agree that it would be nicer to have a physical beast to balance out Gomes and Sigurdsson.

The Sangare shouts all make sense but I think we are all looking at the wrong big physical Ligue 1 CDM and the wrong Lille player...

Boubakary Soumare to me has everything Sangare has and more while still being even younger than Sangare.

Gonna be an exciting summer transfer wise init

Players from all over the shop

I honestly don't want a huge amount of players coming in, when it happen last time it messed us up big time. brinh in 3 or 4 and shift a lot of the bad ones out who aint even getting game time

Don't know if he's already been talked about before - Ludovit Reis
Only 18, played a full season for Groningen
Links with Barca.
Only valued at about 5mil.
Potential is huge.
Style - a bit of a cross btwn frenkie de jong and kante

This is the type of signing I think they should be looking at.
Understudy to Gana for a year, then take the cash for Gana.
If it pays off, and a couple more like it and we've got a run at establishing a top 6 position.

Has he been linked with us?

All the talks of Thiago Mendes in for Gana if Gana leaves for PSG or United. If my memory is still in check he’s a 26 year old that would cost us about £20m for the same player type as Gana. I think we all can agree that it would be nicer to have a physical beast to balance out Gomes and Sigurdsson.

The Sangare shouts all make sense but I think we are all looking at the wrong big physical Ligue 1 CDM and the wrong Lille player...

Boubakary Soumare to me has everything Sangare has and more while still being even younger than Sangare.

....like him from the clips, the physicality is what we have lacked. As the window approaches, though, I think it better to consider players we are actually linked with. I’m hopeful Brands has done his homework.

Unfortunately I see him as the risky player we won't go plump a significant amount on. We should have got Bissoume last Summer but noooo, no one listened to me.

We should go for André Silva for CF, struggled to settle since his move away from Porto but still think he has what it takes. Out of all the options rumored, I think he makes the most sense

Marcel should have all them boys off here as a little committee

Imagine em all sat round a conference table with Football Manager 19 handheld edition loaded up on their phones swigging Monster Energy drink out of whiskey glasses

As much abuse as people like me get on here it's not like we suggest crap players is it? Like if we were on some sort of transfer commitee do you think we'd suggest Cuco Martina or Arouna Kone? I think not.

As much abuse as people like me get on here it's not like we suggest crap players is it? Like if we were on some sort of transfer commitee do you think we'd suggest Cuco Martina or Arouna Kone? I think not.
Nah wasn’t sayin you did mate, Pepe was a good shout, first I’d heard of him

Status
Not open for further replies.