Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t mind Iwobi at all. I don’t see a massive difference between him and Zaha other than Zaha is in a much, much smaller pond. Less than half of what we would have paid for Wilf, and all.

If our CBs can stay free of injury and garbo form until January this has been a boss window IMO.

Come on ffs!
If you can't see we've bought quality and NOT panicked at the end (by not over paying or buying 2nd rate players).... Then you're just not seeing clearly.
Evertonians I know wanted Silva out at the turn of this year. Building a quality side takes years - not 3 windows.
I'll worry after 8 or 9.
.... and now, to add to that it looks like we have our winger.
So maybe the only mistake the club have made is waiting too long for Zouma.
Personally I believe it's been a good window. Not great, but good.
The next couple maybe need to be better.

If what Joyce says is true and we only did 1 bid for Zaha, seems better then bidding 70 and not going up to 80..

So why did he hand in a TR then? If we only did 1 bid

No we havnt.. say Rich get injured, Sig get suspended and Kean hasn’t got use to the league you got a front 3 of Bernard/DCL and Iwobi, with a total of 10 goals between all 3 last season. No chance of winning a game with them 3

Rich and Kean have a lot of pressure on them
If that happened and we were playing arsenal with Lacazette injured, Aubamayang suspended and Pepe not used to the league, what would Arsenal be fielding?

Status
Not open for further replies.