• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you understand.

Again I want to make clear i'm just explaining somebody elses point here, not suggesting it's true, but the point he's making is that making a bid which doesn't get accepted is not proof that you have money. You may remember Everton 'bidding' £12m for Alan Shearer, just after they found out that Newcastle had bid £15m? I believe it was around 13 years later when we finally made a £12m signing.

The original "fake" bid lol

It’s not silva’s. Silva use to be a director himself, in his time as a director he was a man of action.

He’s repetitively asked for signings sooner, but Brands has worked at a snail’s pace. Don’t blame our manager, as they both agree on targets.

But it’s my understanding that Brands is a long term admirer.
You're not an ITK. Embarrassing yourself on here for some attention

Iwobi and Rojo would be as bad and as obvious a disaster as Bolasie and Williams.

I'd despair at Everton if even one of them happens.

Come on Brands ffs I've had faith in you here.

Especially at the prices being bandied around... £25m for Rojo would be criminal. Finally a chink in his armour - Brands can be panicked it appears.

Iwobi and Rojo would be as bad and as obvious a disaster as Bolasie and Williams.

I'd despair at Everton if even one of them happens.

Come on Brands ffs I've had faith in you here.

Yeh, it'd be underwhelming to say the least.

I can kind of see the logic with Iwobi (at the right price, though). I have no clue why Rojo is happening.

I've said all along - like you - that I have faith in Brands. But the club have left it late. Very late.

Status
Not open for further replies.