Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not ideal. But I like Tomori and, physically, is very similar to Zouma.

But with Mina's injuries Zouma ended up first choice last season. Tomori will be at best 3rd choice and we also have Gbamin who can play there, presumably to a high standard given Klopp was looking at him as a CB a couple of windows ago.

Zouma wasn't brilliant to start off last season and improved. Maybe Tomori can do the same. He's certainly very highly thought of.

So Cenk Tosun is German then ?
Pretty much, he was born and grew up in Germany and played for Germany at youth levels and then switched to play for Turkey because he clearly wasn't good enough to play for Germany and he qualified because both his parents were born in Turkey?? If he's not German how do YOU decide what nationality someone is?

Dont think wages will increase by that much tbh?!

Say £200k zaha. £120k iwobi.

Schneiderlin going pays for iwobi wages itself
I mean total wages. Yes we have cleared a bunch off of the books, but I am assuming that most of those were on lower wages. By my guess we may have cleared about 31 million in annual wages, but if we sign both Iwobi and Zaha (in addition to our other signings) will have added back about 33 million.

Not sure about how much we paid for Gomes/Zouma last year so it may be closer to even.

At any rate, if Brands/Mosh think the finances work there is reason to believe they are right.

Not ideal. But I like Tomori and, physically, is very similar to Zouma.

But with Mina's injuries Zouma ended up first choice last season. Tomori will be at best 3rd choice and we also have Gbamin who can play there, presumably to a high standard given Klopp was looking at him as a CB a couple of windows ago.

Zouma wasn't brilliant to start off last season and improved. Maybe Tomori can do the same. He's certainly very highly thought of.

Was watching a video yesterday that someone had posted, supposedly showcasing his talents

I realised after about 30 seconds that most of these clips were him making recovery tackles from his own mistakes

I'm hugely unconvinced he's ready for this level, but if Brands think he is...

Status
Not open for further replies.