Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are looking at Newcastle CBs, the boy Jamaal has always been my choice.

I like him too but schar was the better of the two last season. Lascelles started last season pretty poorly and looked out of shape (maybe turned by our interest) and compared to the season before, he never really got back to the same form.

Proper Dave answer this. You’re better than that.

Im just being truthful, I was saying to @micknick (shameless name drop) on the phone earlier, last summer Everton signed a player who had played for PSG, Roma and Barca and I hadnt even heard his name till we got linked.

I only watch Everton and a few games here and there these days.

Seb Haller was my last gift to football.

I like him too but schar was the better of the two last season. Lascelles started last season pretty poorly and looked out of shape (maybe turned by our interest) and compared to the season before, he never really got back to the same form.
Schar is quality and Newcastle are most definitely a selling club. Good shout, but I would be surprised.

Im just being truthful, I was saying to @micknick(shameless name drop) on the phone earlier, last summer Everton signed a player who had played for PSG, Roma and Barca and I hadnt even heard his name till we got linked.

I only watch Everton and a few games here and there these days.

Seb Haller was my last gift to football.

And now he’s scoring own goals. Glad Everton didn’t listen to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.