Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of venom fired our way after this Kean transfer “sTilL FiNisH 8th tHo” shows we are making the right signings.

People are starting to get rattled. Just hope the new lads can settle in quickly!

We’re one of the clubs the establishment the to see as upwardly mobile. If this was Newcastle, Wolves, or West Ham they’d be absolutely made up. They know we’re not going away now though. Brands pulled a blinder last summer and so far he’s having another one here. If we landed Zaha then some heads would explode.

The amount of venom fired our way after this Kean transfer “sTilL FiNisH 8th tHo” shows we are making the right signings.

People are starting to get rattled. Just hope the new lads can settle in quickly!
It just dawned on me that I said something similar a couple of years back :blush:

I did promise to be a bit more reserved after that, but it’s my birthday tomorrow and am enjoying a fair few Sunday pints in a beer garden and getting carried away!

UTFT!

We’re one of the clubs the establishment the to see as upwardly mobile. If this was Newcastle, Wolves, or West Ham they’d be absolutely made up. They know we’re not going away now though. Brands pulled a blinder last summer and so far he’s having another one here. If we landed Zaha then some heads would explode.
Zaha is still seen by the media and the like as a top six quality player, they're always banging on about him. Heads would seriously be turning if we bought him. Our front line would be utterly terrifying when Kean finally settles.

Just got a feeling it may happen, although I’m not really fussed if it doesn’t. Palace want up front cash to let him go, then signing Kean with 3 cheeky instalments gives me the hunch there’s still decent money to spend so that may be the statement signing.

More realistically it’s money for a CB & maybe a different winger our interest has been kept quiet on

At this stage of the window to bid for someone completely out of the blue/be in negotiations and not have anyone in the media pick up on it is uncommon.

I would imagine the fact we are not linked whatsoever to any other winger/CB suggests we are still in talks to sign Zaha and Zouma.

I'll be shocked if we signed anyone else in those positions at this stage of the window - look at how long it took Kean/Gbamin to be complete.

Do you think we’re going to get mugged off for 70m for Zaha? Me neither.

Wont be surprised if Brands has placed the lowball bid, made the suggestion we could include a player or 2, and left the negotiation table and walked away with his big balls dragging behind him. Leaving Palace to stew on it and Zaha to watch us sign ultra blammo players all week, until he cant help but throw in a transfer request and force his way to move for 40m to Everton

Wont be surprised if Brands has placed the lowball bid, made the suggestion we could include a player or 2, and left the negotiation table and walked away with his big balls dragging behind him. Leaving Palace to stew on it and Zaha to watch us sign ultra blammo players all week, until he cant help but throw in a transfer request and force his way to move for 40m to Everton

I don’t rate him anywhere near where some of the fappers do on here, but i can live with getting him for 30-40 with say tosun and McCarthy/Schneiderlin going the other way

Status
Not open for further replies.