Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming we’ll go with Option A whilst forgetting there aren’t many players like Gana on the planet and we’ve not been linked with any.
Not exactly like Gana no, but I don't think anyone's mentioned getting an absolute clone have they? When they say replacing Gana they mean that type of player in a general sense, somebody who will cover a lot of ground and make tackles. So pretty much like every single midfielder we've been linked with, and like Silva said he wanted. Seems a fair assumption.

Not exactly like Gana no, but I don't think anyone's mentioned getting an absolute clone have they? When they say replacing Gana they mean that type of player in a general sense, somebody who will cover a lot of ground and make tackles. So pretty much like every single midfielder we've been linked with, and like Silva said he wanted. Seems a fair assumption.

You just said like-for-like?

People seem to assume without Gana-type midfielder (which the vast majority of class teams don’t have) we’d never be able to defend or win games. Confusing.
I've been saying this myself. Gana is a top player, but I'm sure we culs adjust our tactics to suit a different type of player, and maybe even improve

You just said like-for-like?
Yes? In the same way that selling your 5 bedroom house and replacing it with another 5 bedroom house is like for like. One might have a bigger garden, an extra bathroom and a brand new kitchen, while the other might be a bit easier on the eye and have bigger living rooms, but they are essentially like for like. Same here, like for like does not mean absolutely identical.

Actually having a striker who seems to know how to hit the net (I know he's young and going to be getting used to the league) will help us I think, Say we get 10 from Kean, 15 from Richarlison, 5 from Walcott, 5 from Bernard and 5-10 from DCL that isn't too bad throwing in probably another 10-15 from Siggy and bits and bobs from around the team I can see us getting about 65-70 goals this year in the league, but yeah I agree I think we will get another winger who may pop up with between 5-10 so will help us again

If we get another winger I can't see DCL playing for anything other than the last 20 mins of a few games...

Status
Not open for further replies.