Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant understand why everyone one thinks it's so easy to buy players. You cant sign a player till a club is ready to sell, normally they cant sell till they have signed a replacement and so on and so forth. Like buying a house. Once one deal falls into place they'll all follow.

That said the premier league made a massive mistake moving the deadline to before the season starts when no one else has
Good thing we replaced Lukaku and have a replacement in for Gana then

I'm hearing that I have heard nothing. The fact that I have heard nothing means I am hearing that someone is signing soon.

Well that's what I'm hearing anyway.

Why does everyone have to pretend who ever is signing is a serect that make's them pretend they cant say, just say who it is,and not say after when we signed them,that the player signed was the one you could not say

Prove your as good as you make out with what you supposedly know

Why does everyone have to pretend who ever is signing is a serect that make's them pretend they cant say, just say who it is,and not say after when we signed,that the player signed was the one you could not say

I'm gonna come out and just say it mate cos like you said there is no reason in pretending just to say I knew who it was when it's already happened.

We are deffo signing Aguero... though if it doesn't happen it's cos there are slight complications beyond our control. One complication is he doesn't want to leave City, 2nd complication is if they force him to move he doesn't want to come to Everton and 3rd complication is that we haven't and won't be putting in a bid for khim

BUT if we can overcome those 3 little snags holding up the deal it would be a real sign of our intention in the window

Status
Not open for further replies.