Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, that is total guff, they are international footballers and premier league captains, just as if they have a loser mentality. Have you ever seen Baines take a pen? Did you not see Jags equaliser in the derby, winners mate, just in a bad period for our club.
Both major players in our 4th place finish too, a time where we totally broke the sky 5 on a tiny budget
Tin hat waffle

There’s a problem here.

The Neres / Malcom links are interesting.

Back in the day Man Utd had Giggs, Sharpe, Kanchelskis alternating in 92-93 and with us we have Bernard and Richarlison but no one has shown they can push them for a spot.

It would also enable us to push Richarlison up to if needs be and perhaps Bernard central.

Onyekuru coming in to learn as 4th choice...we would have a very strong and exciting choice of wide players.

I think Baines should be personally.

Unless 1 of the yoots can step in, which I have doubts.

Just been thinking about this point. I'm not one of those:

Anywhere that has no cover in the squad can be filled with an U23 player who I've never seen and have no way of knowing if they can play Premier League football...
FEENEY, DOWELL, LEDSON, GARBUTT AND BROWNING ALL OPTIONS NEXT YEAR THO

but...

Lewis Gibson was brought in for a lot of money and is doing very well in U23s. Perhaps he'll be brought into the squad properly this pre-season to see if he's got it?

He was amazing the other night against PSV, but actually played on the left even though he's usually on the right. Small, but man, does he have tricks. Definitely has some things in common with Bernard.

Yeah hes similar to bernard thats for sure...

The Neres / Malcom links are interesting.

Back in the day Man Utd had Giggs, Sharpe, Kanchelskis alternating in 92-93 and with us we have Bernard and Richarlison but no one has shown they can push them for a spot.

It would also enable us to push Richarlison up to if needs be and perhaps Bernard central.

Onyekuru coming in to learn as 4th choice...we would have a very strong and exciting choice of wide players.

Rather have Lozano for that money.

Status
Not open for further replies.