Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernard didn’t get credited with an assist for Richarlisons goal at Leicester which shows the stupidity of stats as he singlehandedly created that out of nothing.

So if Bernard jinks past a few players, plays Digne in behind the fullback who crosses for Siggurdson to score we don’t care about that? Or when he plays the perfectly timed ball to Siggurdson on the counter against Brighton who then tees up Richarlison to score. We don’t value that? What about completely negating TAA in both derbies because he was tied up in knots trying to track Bernard all over the place and couldn’t get past him offensively, we don’t value that? If he sucks in two or three players then releases Gomes in acres of space to allow him to switch play to our right side to give Walcott or Coleman a one on one we dont value that?

Nah we only value his motd stats so we can compare him with Marc Albrighton.
Tried to make this point, they don’t listen mate. Different breed these days.

Forsberg has injury problems and they've sold Bruma. Sabitzer is ok but not undroppable and they have CL games. He will probably play 3 times as much as he did here and that's not even accounting for any potential improvement from him.

He had a groin strain at the end of last year mate he hasn’t got injury problems. There’s only one attacking mid position now for RBL and he’s nowhere near as good as the other two. He’ll get minutes, of course, they’re in lots of comps but he’s not gonna be this starter people might think.

Whatever is going on Transfer wise,at least we know its all over 2 weeks Thursday at 5pm, I cant work out if i am bored or just frustrated listening to same rumours or reading same rubbish every day

Tried to bring it back to actual transfer news earlier.. failed miserably.. comparing ourselves to a team that wishes it could be Everton is the best we got today.

Some people can recognise a class baller, others need to be told who they should fawn over by Sky, that’s the difference.

Yeah, because I don't have the same opinion as you, I must be warped.

I'm not saying Messi is average. It's Bernard. Arrogance of the highest order.

I've respected your opinion and given salient points of my own. You don't have to agree with it, that's fine. Just don't be a pleb about it.

Yeah, because I don't have the same opinion as you, I must be warped.

I'm not saying Messi is average. It's Bernard. Arrogance of the highest order.

I've respected your opinion and given salient points of my own. You don't have to agree with it, that's fine. Just don't be a pleb about it.
But even IF we take our blue tinted glasses off, Harvey Barnes was playing for WBA for 1/2 of last season. Then into the PL and was ok.

Bernard is a WC finalist with multiple caps and champions league campaigns.

There is no question Bernard is the vastly more talented player.

He had a groin strain at the end of last year mate he hasn’t got injury problems. There’s only one attacking mid position now for RBL and he’s nowhere near as good as the other two. He’ll get minutes, of course, they’re in lots of comps but he’s not gonna be this starter people might think.
I dont think that's set in stone. Nagelsmann played a kind of 5-1-2-2 for most of his time at Hoffenheim. I don't know that one friendly means that he's done with that.

And if Forsberg hasn't been hurt than his lack of game time suggests he just hasn't been playing well instead.

I dont think that's set in stone. Nagelsmann played a kind of 5-1-2-2 for most of his time at Hoffenheim. I don't know that one friendly means that he's done with that.

And if Forsberg hasn't been hurt than his lack of game time suggests he just hasn't been playing well instead.

3-4-1-2 played both friendlies so far (watched them both)

Forsberg, Sabitzer, Nkunku, Cunha, Lookman and Wolf (when he’s back)

Bernard is a WC finalist with multiple caps and champions league campaigns.

He was in the 23 when Brazil reached the semi-final.

But then, Mustafi and Kleberson are world cup winners.... Make of that what you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.