Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But that’s not a barometer to judge potential new signings on is it? Not being allowed to be unhappy with a potential signing because he’s “better than Niasse and Tosun” is a crock of sh!t.

The fact some on here can’t see why any of us would be unhappy with Mandzukic is baffling to be honest.

On his own then yes it might be a concern. But he’s not going to be the only attacking player we bring in

Negative outlook. I’m very confident our transfer business will turn out very well yet again this season.
You're right. I should be more positive about some of the other links and I am genuinely excited by some.

But at the same time we have done some things that worry me a tad and seeing Mandzukic linked isn't reassuring.

It isn’t. Please mate. Stop believing in your own opinion so much.
I'd really prefer to not put you on ignore but I'm getting tired of having these kinds of posts. Nothing I've said there is cocky, arrogant, overconfident or any other word you want to use. I know you don't agree with me on basically anything but I don't need to be personally attacked every time.

I doubt you care though.

There's a miniscule possibility of a meteor landing on you when you walk out the door every morning. Doesn't mean you should worry about it.
tumblr_mj7krd58tW1r3gb3zo1_400.gif

You're right. I should be more positive about some of the other links and I am genuinely excited by some.

But at the same time we have done some things that worry me a tad and seeing Mandzukic linked isn't reassuring.
You should also take into account that most of these links are completly made up. You should make up some of your own that you like to keep positive

Status
Not open for further replies.