Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genuine question, what are you basing that on?

Stats alone, Haller has always been a far better prospect than Kean. Unless everyone has been watching them both for 3 or 4 years it is very hard to judge them.

Haller? Better prospect than Kean?

Sorry but thats totally lost me...Kean has been in the wunderkind bracket for a while now, Juve fans love him and hes been capped by Italy...Haller has been in Holland and Germany and now West Ham.

It does seem strange that the dof of one club is promoting the sale of a player he would like to keep. Particularly when you look at the revenue they have already generated through player sales. Looks to me like he wants rid.
The word is they discouraged Ziyech from leaving last summer in exchange for an agreement that they wouldn't ask for silly money to sell him this summer. So I guess they're trying to do right by him and help him move on but they aren't getting interest from the tier of clubs he really wants to be at.

I've seen a couple of people question whether Haller can play as a loan striker and it is a fair question given the system Frankfurt employed but it is also the only real question I've seen. If we pull of Kean or Leao than whatever but if we can't get a deal done this one will be frustrating.

Haller? Better prospect than Kean?

Sorry but thats totally lost me...Kean has been in the wunderkind bracket for a while now, Juve fans love him and hes been capped by Italy...Haller has been in Holland and Germany and now West Ham.

What I’m earth is a wunderkid bracket? How is it defined? What metrics are you basing this on?

Talented yoof. Potential is there for both. Might not be world stars now but think we'd regret selling them.

Can punt Bolasie, Mirallas before those 2.

The issue is contracts they both have 2 years left and lookman doesn't want to be here and onyekuru's got no affiliation with the club.

So there is a massive chance we could be forced into selling both for sweet fa next season anyway unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.