Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't tell if this is a joke post, good work.

Its not really. It would be cool if there was like a live departures & arrivals board, so I don't have to keep googling Everton every 30 minutes
Last Summer I typed Barkley Everton about 300 times a day lol. Then I didn't care

JOSELU COMPLETES ALAVES MOVE
Joselu has completed a permanent move from Newcastle to La Liga side Alaves.
The 29-year-old forward has joined the Spanish side for an undisclosed fee, bringing his two-year stay at St. James’ Park to an end.

Freeing up the Jimmy Mc and Yannick money...
To be fair, they could probably afford them both now.
Probably not tbf, with Ashley still in charge

JOSELU COMPLETES ALAVES MOVE
Joselu has completed a permanent move from Newcastle to La Liga side Alaves.
The 29-year-old forward has joined the Spanish side for an undisclosed fee, bringing his two-year stay at St. James’ Park to an end.

Freeing up the Jimmy Mc and Yannick money...
To be fair, they could probably afford them both now.

And we think we have problems, sounds like a fire sale at the skunks. A lot of horses will be galloping for their lives by the Tyne today.

Everton remain focused on offloading a raft of unwanted players before stepping up their pursuit of new signings.
James McCarthy is expected to be sold, Yannick Bolasie has a £10m release clause in his contract this summer and Mo Besic, Kevin Mirallas, Oumar Niasse and Cuco Martina are likely to leave.
Everton remain open to offers for the £20m rated Cenk Tosun and Marco Siva's desire to bring in a new centre-forward could hinge on the sale of the Turkey international as the club look to add quality to their forward line.

Silva would ideally like to recruit an experienced targetman and is a fan of Juventus striker Mario Mandzukic but the club need to slash their wage bill and it remains to be seen if there would be room for a player of the 33-year-old's stature, should their interest go any further.
Talk of a move for Diego Costa is understood to be wide of the mark and director of football Brands has stressed that significant funds will only be spent on players in the 20-25/6 age bracket, saying he does not want to sign a “big name” striker that would hinder the development of Dominic Calvert-Lewin.
The Blues are also looking to find an understudy for Seamus Coleman following Jonjoe Kenny's move on loan to Schalke.

Although Mason Holgate can play at right-back, Silva sees him as one of his centre-half options this season and so Everton are expected to try and land back-up for Coleman before the close of the transfer window on August 8 with Chelsea's Reece James among those who have been scouted.
From Kirkbride.

Bolasie and McCarthy to Newcastle would be great

Seems to be true. The fella who failed with a £2bn bid to buy Liverpool last year, that bid being more than Moshiri is even worth.

We’ve got a bargain basement billionaire who has scaled back on his vision for the club. The leaked documents of the stadium prove this.

So Newcastle will be another club who’ll move miles ahead of us, whilst we chug along doing nothing of any note. We’ll continue to sell our biggest assets, just like we have done throughout Moshiri’s time here.

Richarlison will be our transfer budget for next year.

So we now drop further down the pecking order.

Wolves and Newcastle are better ‘projects’ than ourselves.

We’ve got this fella with his super executive team, including: Kenwright, DBB, Woods and Harris.

Basket case of a club. Still, we’ve got the consultation about designs that may or may not be the designs we go with to look forward to in another two months. Then we may or may not put in a planning application on a stadium that is way too small.

What a time to be a blue. Nothing will ever be the same.

Newcastle are now a more attractive proposition than us. Another club we’re now behind in the pecking order.

Moshiri should’ve sold up as soon as he heard that they wanted to buy into a Premier League club.

If it is true that Qatar want a Premier League club, he should be banging on their door now.
Bigger stadium
One club city
Owner backed up by £118bn

Take your pick.

Resorting to insults, you sad little man.

Seeing as Newcastle aren’t getting bought by a Sheik, currently have no manager, no strikers, look likely to appoint Steve Bruce as manager and are now reduced to shopping in the Bolasie and McCarthy transfer shop.

I feel that now would be a good time to refresh everyone’s memories as to the musings of @GwladysBlue on the subject of Newcastle overtaking Everton as a club.

He really is a silly billy.

Here's your alternative transfer update, which is sponsored by Rustler burgers today. If you're looking for an effective weight loss programme and lead a busy life like me, why not eat a Rustlers burger and watch the weight fall out of you. I haven't been able to trust a fart for 24 hours and its been a truly exhilarating thrill ride full of slightly soiled underwear. Rustlers, for the time of your life.

Now we've got the adverts out the way, on with the transfer news;

As mentioned above we've had a bid knocked back for Billy Crellin from Fleetwood, I initially read his surname as Cretin and it would appear that was an accurate indication of his personality after he had the audacity to turn us down. I look forward to trying to buy him from Wolves for £30m in a few years.

Rumours continue to persist about a move for Diego Costa despite there being absolutely nothing in it at all. Diego was recently taken to one side by customs when flying in for talks with an unnamed club and several limbs were confiscated from his luggage. When asked for a comment by the waiting press Diego hissed, snarled and spat at a reporter before being assaulted himself by long forgotten Icelandic singer/songwriter Bjork.

Moise Kean
has again confirmed that a stay at Juventus is his preferred option after reading a comment from @Mikey_Fitzgerald that suggested Andy Carroll may well be a strike partner for the upcoming season. When approached for a comment Kean simply responded 'nonce', which I believe is Italian for nonce.

News of a previous transfer and Phil Neville has stated that signing for Everton was the best decision of his life. Some would argue that evading his dads advances rank higher but Phil appears to have skewed priorities. Phil has claimed he is immensely proud of the work he's done as manager of the England womens team and his time at Everton has left him impotent so none of them are in any danger.

More news as and when I've changed my underwear.
Properly snotted down my chin reading that, it was hysterical quality writing young Bungle! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.