Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually miss the days of us being poor and linked to no one.

Its worse being linked everyday to top players - "pondering" "mulling" "preparing" followed by "understanding is that there has been no official bid from the Blues" gets your hopes up to inevitably be dashed by Everton.
Just wait for a credible source then:blush:

It’s not that inflated that clubs will pay 10mil for a player with a year on his contract and will more than likely break after his first game for the Republic.

I think we'll find someone willing to pay 10 Million for Jimmy Mac to be honest

He hasn't injured himself again since the leg break, which was horrific and not related to his past injury woes

He'll probably have a good chance to staying fit now and he's still a decent player, so I can see someone rolling the dice on him

If he bosses things for Newcastle in the middle and helps keep them up then he's paid for himself in one season

McCarthy £10mil ?

Plays and gets crocked...

Id be amazed/ astounded etc etc

Was hoping for a loan till his contract expires :eek:

I think we'll find someone willing to pay 10 Million for Jimmy Mac to be honest

He hasn't injured himself again since the leg break, which was horrific and not related to his past injury woes

He'll probably have a good chance to staying fit now and he's still a decent player, so I can see someone rolling the dice on him

If he bosses things for Newcastle in the middle and helps keep them up then he's paid for himself in one season

If Newcastle end up selling Longstaff it seems feasible doesn’t it?

Wait. Is Longstaff even a midfielder?? I can’t remember.

Why would Man City be so adamant that we couldn't have Delph? A ploy to make us pay more maybe?

Don't know much about that Trezeguet. Any relation to the French player who scored the winner in Euro 2000?

Imagine us beating Liverpool to signing a player...

....an earlier article suggests City would let Delph go for £16m, not sure what is going on but it could be paper talk.

I don’t think Trezeguet is any relation to his more well-known namesake, I understand there’s a likeness and he’s known as just ‘Trezeguet’. Big and powerful runner from the clips i’ve seen, pushes the ball past defenders and looks to outpace them.

....an earlier article suggests City would let Delph go for £16m, not sure what is going on but it could be paper talk.

I don’t think Trezeguet is any relation to his more well-known namesake, I understand there’s a likeness and he’s known as just ‘Trezeguet’. Big and powerful runner from the clips i’ve seen, pushes the ball past defenders and looks to outpace them.

I think I've seen him briefly at international level, but not enough to confirm one way or the other about him

I agree, no one could take a risk on him with a fee that high.

I personally think he can stay fit this time, but we'll see

I hope for his sake that he can. Always liked Jimmy Mac and I'd like him to be able to keep playing at a decent level

I'll wish him well if he does leave. During that first season he was immense, just a shame that injuries completely derailed his time here

Status
Not open for further replies.