Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to clarify as people can't seem to count or read properly; here is what Silva said about targets:

“I am hopeful (Zouma or similar centre-half),” Silva told the ECHO.

“After that position we have three or four more to strengthen.”

So that's 4-5 more signings excluding Gomes & Lossl

CB, RB, CM, RW and/or ST

Assists. Gomes isn't really prolific in that sense.

But he has Vardy to play those throughballs into as well mate.

Gomes could easily have clocked up three assists in that Cardiff (H) game alone in November time - he fired in two crosses into the six yard box that somehow none of our players tucked in.

Again, not disputing Tielemans' quality at all. I just think Gomes signing for us is as important as him signing for Leicester.

But he has Vardy to play those throughballs into as well mate.

Gomes could easily have clocked up three assists in that Cardiff (H) game alone in November time - he fired in two crosses into the six yard box that somehow none of our players tucked in.

Again, not disputing Tielemans' quality at all. I just think Gomes signing for us is as important as him signing for Leicester.

Yeh I'm not saying I'd take Tieleman's over Gomes just explaining what he does add to the team; always been more of a creator than a goalscorer.

Yeh I'm not saying I'd take Tieleman's over Gomes just explaining what he does add to the team; always been more of a creator than a goalscorer.

Yep, fair enough.

He'll definitely work for Leicester and did last season. But they've spent big big money to get him too.

Are you new to the internet
He may be new to the internet, I do not know. But probably more likely is he has come to the sensible conclusion that the content of twitter is largely garbage put there by dimwits with nothing better to do with their lives. I abhor all social media as the good it achieves has to be weighed against the harm it undoubtedly does.

He may be new to the internet, I do not know. But probably more likely is he has come to the sensible conclusion that the content of twitter is largely garbage put there by dimwits with nothing better to do with their lives. I abhor all social media as the good it achieves has to be weighed against the harm it undoubtedly does.

Good morning.

You know this is social media right?

I sure hope we sign some footballing people soon.

New source, I currently get one word each day for free.

I'll give you that every morning and will see how it goes. It's like an @Eggs update but for the more esteemed users who are always on the move.

.... can I read your update on my iPad?

There's a new sign being put up at Finch Farm as we speak ;)

1963-26__2.jpg

Anyone remember this belter?

Pickford is an option for captain? The same Pickford that got in a drunken fight last year, parked his car in a handicapped spot like a douche, and acted like a complete tit on the field at Newcastle and cost us points because of it?
That guy should be considered for captain and be counted on to set an example for the rest of the squad?
Have you ever heard of Roy Keane ?

Status
Not open for further replies.