• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any hiccups today?

I've crunched some numbers and run a bit of statistical analysis and the overwhelming result appears to be that we're in for a few and a few are leaving.

Worryingly the stats also show that @hktoffee and @CRIMHEAD were involved in some sort of canine orgy and went two's up on a terrified Labrador.

Make of that what you will.

It’s quite good not having ITKs. Reminds me of being on holiday as a kid and seeing the papers report we were signing Dean Saunders. And then I got back home and he had signed for the RS!

Magical times.

I remember that as well, and was gutted. Same with Collymore and Ravenelli!

Tricky reds about to pay £70m for Pepe. Wait til Dave sees this.

I've crunched some numbers and run a bit of statistical analysis and the overwhelming result appears to be that we're in for a few and a few are leaving.

Worryingly the stats also show that @hktoffee and @CRIMHEAD were involved in some sort of canine orgy and went two's up on a terrified Labrador.

The plot thickens

A3B43971-96FA-4D38-B10F-457615C5DDD3.jpeg

Neres said he hadn't heard of Everton in his post match interview.

He said his future is with Ajax here.

He said his future is with Ajax here.

Well he’s got to be lying as he’s mates with Richarlison so he’s got to know who he plays for

Status
Not open for further replies.