Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh Boris, don’t be so naive.

Let’s stop acting soft.

You said we weren’t linked with that type of player less than 24 hours after we were most definitely linked with that type of player.

I was the one who told you we wouldn’t be signing anyone like that so I’m well aware the link was highly likely to be a load of rubbish.

We were linked though.

Let’s stop acting soft.

You said we weren’t linked with that type of player less than 24 hours after we were most definitely linked with that type of player.

I was the one who told you we wouldn’t be signing anyone like that so I’m well aware the link was highly likely to be a load of rubbish.

We were linked though.

Just because it's made up tosh in the Daily Fail doesn't mean we're linked and thus going after an out & out striker.

Just because it's made up tosh in the Daily Fail doesn't mean we're linked and thus going after an out & out striker.
The Echo shot it down this morning, as did anyone else with half a sense of mind. The dude is 31 in a few days, can barely move at this point, probably can't stay healthy, and will cost 200K a week. Edin Dzeko at least made a bit of sense as a stop gap, but this guy? Come on.

Milinkovic-Savic linked to Man Utd, always thought he’d be a cracking signing for us. Liked the look of Milenkovic at Fiorentina too.

It would appear from the rumours so far that we are likely to get 2 forward players that can interchange. The right back position is either going to be a another big priority depending on how Seamus is viewed. I would hope that we additionally add a midfielder and Centre back also.

5 players in and as many of the dregs loaned/sold would be a good window.

The team last year are settled and I think that will enable players to be bedded in much easier than the previous windows.

Plenty of time to bring players in and I’m not fussed if they get a full pre-season, if Neres links are true - he’d be away for another 2-3 weeks just like Gana and Richarlison and it would be like last year with Bernard, Mina and Gomes requiring time to get up to fitness.

P.S. Nainggolen is apparently available too, which fits the good player but not favoured at his club - Definitely questions around his attitude, but I suppose that’s the risk when buying proven players who have struggled.

Status
Not open for further replies.