Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have seen with our performances against our neighbours and more recently with Chelsea that the team is capable of getting results against teams.
We need players in some crucial areas but the basis is there to build a team around.
We have had some performances this season which could probably be described as stupid where goals were stupidly conceded and points stupidly thrown away.
We could easily be up around fifty five points now without having to much better than we were.

Marcel Brands has a huge part to play this summer in both sales and purchases.

In particular I think we will see lots of young players leaving this summer like Joe Williams,Connolly,Robinson,Pennington, Baningime,Charsley, Galloway and maybe even Dowell.
We should be able to sell Besic, Schneiderlin, Tosun even if it is for reduced fees and of course Gueye if he gets his wish to leave.

Jovic and Haller play in the Budesliga how are they proven? That league is just as gash as the Turkish one.
Dzeko is 33 and would require stupid wages for a man of his age which isn't want Brands want.

Would say the hierarchy of league strength is:

Prem
La Liga
Serie A

Bundersliga
Ligue 1

Eredivise

The rest

Think a player from the Bunderliga whilst still a risk is more proven than someone from the Turkish farmer league.

It all depends with Dzeko - if the club cant get anyone better who's younger he may well be a stop gap option for a season if the fee is moderate and wages not crazy. Think he'll be off to somewhere like West Ham if Arnautovic leaves but we desperately need a top striker.

Not another risk signing or 14 year old FM wonderkid

He's a midget but he's very good.

I suspect he's one of those that shines in certain teams.

840ED954-BBF1-4ADC-AA16-FA0C901D4840.jpeg

He’d do well with these lads then ;)

Would say the hierarchy of league strength is:

Prem
La Liga
Serie A

Bundersliga
Ligue 1

Eredivise

The rest

Think a player from the Bunderliga whilst still a risk is more proven than someone from the Turkish farmer league.

It all depends with Dzeko - if the club cant get anyone better who's younger he may well be a stop gap option for a season if the fee is moderate and wages not crazy. Think he'll be off to somewhere like West Ham if Arnautovic leaves but we desperately need a top striker.

Not another risk signing or 14 year old FM wonderkid
More like

Prem
Serie A

Bundesliga
La liga

Ligue 1

Eredivisie
Portuguese league
Russian league
Brazilian league

Belgian league
Scottish prem
Argentinian league

Sunday league

Turkish league
MLS
Liga MX

Obligatory highlight reel complete with jarg music.
Apparently this selection of tap-ins and overlapping runs qualifies as ‘amazing’ these days... but what do I know? :hayee:

Rafael Leao would cost a fortune.
Honestly I don’t see much of anything that DCL doesn’t have tbh. Also comparing him to Mbappe is a complete insult to Mbappe and would be like comparing Walcott to Messi because they both play RW and are quick.

Honestly I don’t see much of anything that DCL doesn’t have tbh. Also comparing him to Mbappe is a complete insult to Mbappe and would be like comparing Walcott to Messi because they both play RW and are quick.

Kubo, Japanese Messi
Arzani, Australian Messi

etc. etc.

Similar jokey comparison.

I love DCL but this kid is and will end up better.

Status
Not open for further replies.