Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would LOVE Stones back, excellent player.

The stuff about his form last season was way off, he had a a lot of injuries and was playing very well for them till those kicked in.

Surprised if they let him go.

Wouldn't go near Stones myself.

I don't have an issue at all with players seeing us as a temporary stop whilst they improve themselves and get a better offer, but when a player travels in the opposite direction psychologically, its always a bad sign.

I don't want expensive cast-offs from the elite. He should be looking to fight not looking for comfort.

Fundamentally he isn't good enough anyway, I'm of the old school when it comes to defending in that you hit row Z when in trouble, not the modern nonsense.

I don't have an issue at all with players seeing us as a temporary stop whilst they improve themselves and get a better offer, but when a player travels in the opposite direction psychologically, its always a bad sign.

I don't want expensive cast-offs from the elite. He should be looking to fight not looking for comfort

Fundamentally he isn't good enough anyway, I'm of the old school when it comes to defending in that you hit row Z when in trouble, not the modern nonsense.

Could have said that about Kanchelskis

I don't want expensive cast-offs from the elite. He should be looking to fight not looking for comfort.

bit like Digne and Gomes?

Status
Not open for further replies.