Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance of having this thread closed and actually starting a thread about transfers? The best time to catch this thread is at 7.30am when eggs does the transfer gossip. Other then that it’s bitching about yanks and what they call football (soccer) and just acting like immature children. If that’s how your getting you kicks just sod off and do it elsewhere and let people who want to talk about who we may or may not get get on with it.

Rant over have we signed a world class player other then Gomes yet?

Its hard tho mate, there honestly isnt any news tho, IMO, theres snippets here and there, but when theres nothing juicy around people go off on a tangent.

Things should change next week, Marco and the players will be back, talking to trusted journos and im sure things will no doubt pick up.

But this isnt me being arsey, if its news you want your better off looking at Newsnow or the Everton news thread.

I get that not everybody can stay "plugged in" all day and people have limited windows to keep up to date, but as I say, theres very little of anything about with any real substance, so sadly the thread goes a little off course.

No they don’t you’re right but it’s idiots arguing and being petty who stink the place out and ruin it for people who actually come on here for the topic
Then there will be no posts in here. Honestly if you want to talk about Everton transfers at the moment you can discuss Gomes, who we already know about pretty well, or nothing. There is no other substance.

‘Great site lads’ has now became the worst shout on this forum this year.

Yes, but it's true. Even my browser knows it's true.

Its hard tho mate, there honestly isnt any news tho, IMO, theres snippets here and there, but when theres nothing juicy around people go off on a tangent.

Things should change next week, Marco and the players will be back, talking to trusted journos and im sure things will no doubt pick up.

But this isnt me being arsey, if its news you want your better off looking at Newsnow or the Everton news thread.

I get that not everybody can stay "plugged in" all day and people have limited windows to keep up to date, but as I say, theres very little of anything about with any real substance, so sadly the thread goes a little off course.
I get that but petty insults aren’t really what should be happening meant to be grown men ;)

We are all on this site for the same reason so if there isn’t something football related to say then don’t say anything at all in my opinion

I get that but petty insults aren’t really what should be happening meant to be grown men ;)

We are all on this site for the same reason so if there isn’t something football related to say then don’t say anything at all in my opinion
There's an idea..

Can we ban all insults on got please

@GrandOldTeam

You're taking a lot of liberty with what you're saying, we try to deal with facts in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.